33: "she's mine!"

Warnings: mentions about hurting people, but again there's a happy ending.
****************************
Your pov:
I y/n y/l/n ,am in a 'lesbian club' and particularly the whole school knows,it's just my two 'friends' and me and there names are Meghan and Alisha.

They thought it was funny to make a 'lesbian club' ,so they made it and dragged me into it.

It was like a fucking nightmare and it is,but anyways we were in the classroom as Alisha and Meghan were talking about how there's going to be a 'new girl' coming in today,I just ignored them and minded my own business.

Soon later,the teacher came inside the classroom "hello everyone,today as you may not know. We are taking a test." , Everyone stared groaning "yeah,yeah, yeah, I know it sucks but you have to do it. But anyways before we do the test ,we have a new student. Everyone, welcome Victoria."

I looked down at my desk but I could see a figure come in the classroom and stop walking,soon later everyone was looking at me.

I got super confused until I looked up and saw her staring at me,she looked angelic,her blue eyes were glistening in the light,like a real angel. She smiled at me and I smiled at her back,I turned my head to see Meghan and Alisha giving me the death glare.

It was quiet until the teacher said "ok anyways, Victoria could you introduce yourself?" ,She nodded and opened her mouth "Hello everyone,my name is Victoria De Angelis,I'm very nervous and excited but I'm glad to be here." She quickly smiled right after that "well thank you Victoria,you can go sit next to the empty seat next to y/n".

She said and she pointed to the seat next to me "y/n ,raise your hand so she can know where she's going" ,I put my hand up and she went to the seat "hi" she said softly and looked up at me and I looked back at her "hello" I said and smiled "ok everyone I'm giving you the test,and Victoria you can try this and it won't go in the gradebook and just ask y/n for any help." The teacher said and smiled at both of us.

I gave her a thumbs up and she gave us our tests ,the test was pretty easy tbh... But I felt a tap on my shoulder,I looked at where Victoria is "yes?" I said quietly, "can you please tell me what this means?" She said and pointed at the question "of course, anything for you." I said and saw her face heat up.

But I explained the question "thank you" "no problem".

Soon later it was lunch time,I saw that Victoria made some friends,three of them I smiled to myself and walked to Meghan and Alisha's table,Alisha yanked my arm to make me sit down "what the fuck Alisha,my dad gave me this shirt before he died,I can't get it ruined." I said while looking down at my shirt and saw that I spilled milk on my shirt "it's fine,suck it up,but anyways stay away from Victoria, she's mine." She said sternly "no she's mine!" She Meghan.

I got more mad by the second "shut the fuck up,just for one second!" I yelled and everyone stared at us for a minute,I couldn't stand to be there anymore so I just went to the bathroom so that I could attempt to get the stain off,I heard someone walking behind but I just ignored it and still ran.

I got in the bathroom and went to the sink ,I got a paper towel and put water on it.

It was soaking in but the color didn't change,I tried it again but it didn't work so then I did it again until someone came the bathroom.

At this point I didn't realize that I was crying,I looked up and saw Victoria,she smiled at me and I just looked away "I have a hoodie in my backpack just in case if anything happens,do you want it?".

I felt so happy for a second "could I have it?" I said wiping away my tears away "of course, anything for you!" I smiled and Victoria came up to me and gave me a hug "thank you" I said putting my head in her shoulder "no problem,now let me just get it."