26: not right now

Warnings:none
*******************************
                     Your pov:
Victoria has been ignoring me for the past couple days.

She's now always playing her bass and she won't even listen to me.

And I'm always doing something to entertain me like reading a book, painting, or doing some other thing.

But...... I'm just reading a very boring book,so fun right.

I got bored so I've thought that Vic and me go to the park that we love ,then she'll stop playing her bass if that's possible.

I got up from the couch and walked quickly to Vic ,"Vic" I said whispering in her ear,she didn't answer,"Vic" I said a little louder,I got frustrated "Vic , amore,babe","not right now" Vic said quietly. That's the response I fucking got ,this is fucking ridiculous!

So I got my phone and shoes "bye" I said loudly so that she could hear me,she just ignored me.

I'm getting really mad now ,can Vic at least spend some with me.

I got to the park and sat on the bench ,just scrolling on my phone.
                     Vic's pov:
I finally finished the song that I was playing on my bass,"y/n, come here",she didn't answer,"y/n,are you here?" ,I turned around and looked all over the house to find y/n, and I couldn't find her.

I sighed,I finally remembered ,I was mostly ignoring her for a long time. I feel so bad.

I remember her closing the door on her way out so she probably went somewhere of course,there was always one place that we would go to,the park.

She's probably there so I'm just gonna keep on playing my bass until she gets here because she probably doesn't wanna talk to me and the park isn't that to far away.
                     Your pov:
It was about time for lunch so I got up from the bench and walked home.

And I have to see Vic ,but I swear if she's still playing her bass ,you know what I would rather not say.

I got to the key from under the mat and unlocked the door,I put the key back under the mat and opened the door,I guess she stopped playing right when I got in the house and looked up at me.

She gave me a smile ,"y/n!" ,She put down her bass quickly and got up from her chair just to hug me.

After the suffocating hug I took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen ,"not even a hi?" Vic said sadly,"hello y/n,hi Vic how was your day,oh mine was good what about you" she said ,I was getting angry,"well hello Victoria,my day was not so amazing,cause you ignored me and the only words you took out of your mouth were 'not right now'. Sometimes you need to take breaks and stop what you're doing for a couple minutes, days ,or hours ,even seconds,and maybe hang out with me, doesn't that sound like a good idea." I said being bitchy and gave her a smile.

She gave me the death stare,"don't ever be bitchy to me again missy" Vic said with a sassy tone,I laughed and turned around to make my sandwich.

I felt hands turn around my body,it was from Vic ,well she quickly turned around my body and put her face closer to mine and pushed down my body closer to the counter,she squeezed my waist hard,it hurt ,"answer me ,don't ever be bitchy to me again" ,I nodded,"use your words" ,"I will not be bitchy to you ever again",she smiled at me "good girl".

She took her hands off of my waist and let me get my back off the counter,my waist hurt but I just continued making my sandwich.

I sat across from Vic and nervously ate my sandwich,we just both stared at each other,after I was done eating I put my plate in the sink and started to walk upstairs.

Then a hand grabbed my wrist,I quickly turned around and saw Vic ,"you aren't leaving me babygirl" Vic said with a smirk on her face,I had to obey her cause she would do something else than just grabbing my waist ,she would do something else worse than that and my waist hurt so I just followed Vic downstairs.

We both sat on the couch and put on a movie.

I never wanna be bitchy to her ever again,cause if you do then she will do something to you ,and it's not good love.
The end
*******************************
Hey guys,here is another short story ,I had to make it kinda short cause I have like really no time to edit , but I will have another story that I'll work on cause its just been waiting there for me to edit it ,so I will obviously work on that,but I hope you guys liked the story and have a stunning day or night and I will see you guys in the next story, bye bye.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:861
*******************************