16:(prom night surprise)

Warning:fluff
*******************************
                    Your pov:
Today was prom night,I know some people think it's fun,but for me this time,its not gonna be that fun.

You're probably wondering why, it's because I have nobody to go with ,my girlfriend, Victoria is on vacation with her band which is now getting pretty famous by the minute.

She's particularly my only friend I have ,I'm not famous like other people in my school.

But right now I'm getting dressed to go ,I put on a contrast lace overlap collar red dress with red high heels , while I was putting on my earnings I heard my phone buzz.

Guess who it was,VIC.

V: hey y/n ,I have a question

Y/n: go ahead

V: uh what time does prom star?

Y/n: 7 to 11,why?

V:oh thanks I was just asking,now I gotta go now amore,bye bye love you

Y/n: bye bye ,love you too

After she texted me that I got really confused but I just went back putting on my earnings,when I was done getting ready I got my purse , phone,keys and I walked to the door and left the house.

I checked what time it was , it was 6:30 so I had to rush to the school so I went into the car , started it and left,I got to the school and dead lord I was right on time.

I got out of the car and got into the school and went to gymnasium where everyone would be.

When I got into the gym I saw colorful colors all around the gymnasium and could feel the bass of music flow all around my body ,plus the smell of sweat which is absolutely disgusting.

But anyways,it got boring until my phone vibrated.

V: I miss you soooooo much

Y/n:I miss you even more:)

V:aw,I'm so sad I can't see you at prom ,what do you look like?

Y/n:hold on I'll send you a picture

*The picture*

V:you look absolutely stunning mi amore

Y/n:oh stop it, you're making me blush

V:oh I can see it from here haha , sadly I have to go now ,so we'll talk later,ok?

Y/n:ok ,ttyl love you ❤️❤️❤️

V:love you too❤️❤️❤️

After she texted me I felt a little bit confused because first she asked me what time prom was and then she asked me what I looked like ,but I just brushed it off and went to the table with fruit punch and snacks.

I got to the table and got fruit punch and started to look around ,all I saw was lots of people, people dancing,and colorful colors all around.

I was standing there for like 20 minutes and then guess what a slow song comes on and I don't have a date and plus I dont want to dance with anyone else except Vic that's who I only want to dance but of course she's not here ,but then I feel someone tap my shoulder.

                    Vic's pov:
*A couple hours before surprising y/n*

Finally the day I've been waiting for ,I get to suprise y/n at prom ,she doesn't know that I'm here of course.

Y/n is an amazing person and I didn't want to miss prom night ,but I'm getting ready ,I wanted to look decent cause first,im going to prom , Second,I'm going to see y/n and I haven't seen her in a little while so I want to look nice.

I was fixing up my makeup a little bit and then I thought 'oh shit I don't know what time prom is going to start' ,but then I just thought that I could text her,so I did.
*We're going over this convo again*

V:hey y/n , I have a question

Y/n:go ahead

V:uh what time does prom start?

Y/n:7 to 11,why?

My heart started to beat faster and I got nervous.

V:oh thanks I was just asking,now I gotta go amore, bye bye love you

Y/n:bye bye ,love you too

I felt relieved even though it was kinda a bad response,but by now I was walking to my car cause I wanted y/n to be there first and then I would go suprise her.

I was driving to the school ,I got there a couple minutes later but then i didn't think until now 'what does she look like?!?!' ,welp guess we're texting her again cause of course I would forget that , don't even know how tho.
*And again, we're going through this conversation again*

V:I miss you soooooo much

Y/n:I miss you even more:)

V:aw,I'm so sad that I can't see you at prom,what do you look like?

Y/n:hold on let me send you a picture

*The picture*

Oh wow she looked absolutely amazing,now I get to know what my stunning girlfriend looks like at prom.

V:you look absolutely stunning mi amore

Y/n: oh stop it,you're making me blush

V:I can see it from here haha, sadly I have to go now ,so we'll talk later,ok?

Y/n:ok,ttyl love you ❤️❤️❤️

V:love you too ❤️❤️❤️

Mission accomplished ,she didn't ask me why ,but now the real mission I need to do right now is to not get caught by y/n ,I don't even know if that's possible but I'll at least try.

But I got out of my car and started walking to the school,I opened the door to the school,went to the gym door ,I got nervous but I realized that people were waiting behind me so of course I had to go,so I did.

I got in there and immediately a slow song came on ,perfect timing ,I looked around the gym trying to find y/n and then she caught my eye ,so I started to walk slowly to her,the tricky part was when she turned her head I had to act like I was someone else.

I got closer and closer until I got to her I brought up my hand and tapped her shoulder.

                     Y/n pov:

I felt someone tap my shoulder ,I flinched but I turned my head ,I was absolutely shocked I didn't expect this to happen,all I saw in my eyes was a beautiful Blondie with blue eyes ,MY GIRLFRIEND.

I immediately hugged her so tightly,she hugged me really tight I couldn't breathe that much ,but whatever.

We both pulled out of the hug at the same time and Vic started to kiss me ,and of course I had to kiss her back,we stopped kissing and Vic said to me "do you wanna take this dance with me" ,I nodded my head eagerly.

Me walked to everyone that was slow dancing and found a spot ,I put my hands around her neck and she put her hands on my waist,she was a little taller than me so I got closer to her and put my head on her shoulder while we still were dancing.

Vic whispered into my ear "I love you so much mi amore" ,I took my head off her shoulder and whispered back "I love you to the moon and back."
                      The end
*******************************
Hey guys,I am really sorry this time I haven't really been focusing on this but I don't know when I will post another story ,and again sorry I didn't publish a story for a couple days,and I miss writing this all the time and you know what I'm going to say ,I hope you guys liked the story and have a stunning day.
Love, ally ❤️
Words:1304
*******************************