7:spin the bottle

Warnings:little smut (I think,well I mean by a make out session,so I don't even know)
*******************************
Your pov:

I was sitting on the couch with a drink in my sweaty hand, sitting there because the band was playing spin the bottle ,I didn't like party games at all ,I felt horrible because I never got to see them because they won Eurovision and went like all around the world.

I sat there staring at the wall until I felt someone plop on the couch, I turn my head ,it was Victoria ,my best friend ever since 3rd grade "why don't you wanna play spin the bottle with us?" ,"I don't really like party games that much" I said with a smile.

"Well why don't you join us we need 1 more person,pleaseee" ,"I'm sorry Vic but the answer is no" "please!",I didn't answer and then she said "alright we have a new player!" And she grabbed my hand, my face went red.

I've had a crush on her for a long time now and I'm to scared to tell her because I think she's talking to someone else cause she's always smiling at her phone but anyways,she took my hand and took me to the chair next to her.

The boys cheered "ok finally we have another person and we don't have to kiss the same person again,haha", they all laughed except me but then I just started thinking.
What if I spin the bottle and it lands on Victoria?
What if she confesses to me that she is talking to someone and that she can't kiss me.

I couldn't stop thinking until Vic said "helloooo? Y/n are you there?" I stopped thinking "oh erm sorry I was just thinking of something, sorry." I said calmly ,"You don't need to apologize,and are you ok you've been acting weird ever since you got here" I looked at her with my cheeks red "of course i-im fine" I said while my cheeks were reder than a tomato.

"Ok then let's start the game bitches!" said damiano, Thomas went first ,it landed at the wall and Damiano said "now go kiss the wall , remember whatever it lands on ,you have to kiss it" ,whatever it lands on ,you have to kiss it,I snapped out of my daze and it was Damiano's turn,he spinned the bottle.

And it landed on the cabinet next to Vic , at least damiano didn't kiss her ,my heart was racing ,at least it was Ethan's turn and of course he spinned it and landed on the mug ,well this bottle points to weird stuff.

After Ethan kissed the mug ,it was Victoria's turn ,my face was sweating at this point now ,and of course she spinned the bottle,and it landed on a shoe.
"There is no way in hell I'm going to kiss a shoe" she said while laughing "ok well you don't have to kiss a shoe ,we don't want our bassist sick but you have to spin again."

Again?!?!, "Ok but whatever it lands on you have to kiss it for 5 minutes even if you get the shoe again, your doing it" said damiano while laughing ,she spinned it , oh fuck,it landed on me ,I turned my head so fast and stared at her "Are you sure you want to do this?" I said nervously.

She nodded yes , damiano pulled out his phone and put a 5 minute timer on his phone and said "go!"

We started kissing,it felt like heaven,she had soft lips, tastes like cherry, she put her hands under my shirt and I started to scratch my nails on her back ,she drove her hand up and down my stomach, she squeezed my breast's and I moaned quietly while still kissing her.

It kept on going until damiano said "times up!" We stopped and we had to catch out breaths ,I wish I had more time to kiss her ,if I did that would be amazing,I smiled at Vic and she smiled back at me ,after playing spin the bottle we sat on the couch and played a movie ,after the movie we went to bed.

The end
*******************************
Hey guys ,this is now my seventh story I have made and my fingers are so tired but I will post another story tomorrow because I have really nothing to do in my life so yeah I hoped you guys liked it.
Love, ally ❤️
Words :757
*******************************