31: wedding pt:2

Warnings: mentions about alcohol
*******************************
Your pov:
I'm coming over.

Those were the only words?! And I particularly look like a piece of shit,I got up from the couch not remembering that I still didn't throw away the bottle of vodka.

I went in my room and looked at myself,I had bags under my eyes,my red swollen eyes,my throat was throbbing "what the fuck" I mumbled to myself I got the hairbrush and brushed my hair since it looked like I got struck by lightning.

I stayed in the bathroom until I heard bangs on the door,I sighed since I knew who it was.

I got out of the bathroom and walked to the door I slowly opened it "hello" I said quietly, "Y/n ,what the fuck is wrong with you right now?!", I was confused "what the hell are you talking about?!".

She pointed to my face and pointed out all the bad facial features that we're on my face,I sighed "it's nothing." I said "I know you're lying to me,I've known you for 3 years" ,she gave me a 'dont lie to me' look.

I ignored her and she passed through my body and looked around the house for evidence,I totally forgot about the alcohol ,she quickly rushed to the bottle and picked it up "what the fuck is this y/n!",I stayed quiet as my eyes got glossy "I'm sorry" I said while trying to not cry.

A tear slipped down my eye ,she sighed and put down the bottle and walked to me and gave me a tight hug "please don't do it ever again,I can't lose you" she said,I finally felt her touch after a half year.

She pulled out of the hug,she put her hand on my shoulder I looked at it and saw her diamond ring,it was shining bright,we were together for 3 years and never got married.

She noticed and took her hand off my shoulder,I looked down at the ground "that's a very pretty ring" I said,I looked up at her with disappointed on her face "thank you" she said quickly.

My stomach,head, throat,we're all hurting like hell I didn't have the strength to talk but the only words that came out were "can you leave?" ,Vic looked at me and sighed "fine,just try not to do this again,ok?" ,I nodded without looking at her.

She walked to the door and turned around to face me "bye,bye y/n" ,I waved at her.

All I knew is that she left.
*******************************
Hey guys,it's me again,it's sorta surprising that I would post a story again in one day but I had so many ideas and another just keeps popping in my head and that's just how I make them,but anyways I will tell you that the next chapter is going to be scary, horror,and alot more so don't miss out on that,but I hope you guys liked the story and I hope you guys have an amazing day.
Love,Ally❤️
*******************************