5:picnic

Warnings:none
*******************************
Your pov:

Today I wanted to take my girlfriend , Victoria on a picnic because she has been very busy so i wanted to do something for her that's relaxing and not hectic, but anyways I'm getting ready I'm wearing a long sleeve black dress that's flowy and a brown belt and black boots.

Victoria is already ready so I got a blindfold because of course I wanted to surprise her but she doesn't know that it's a picnic so that's why but I went downstairs and told her that I'm ready and that she has to put on the blindfold.

She put on the blindfold and I held her hand tightly and went to the car and I had to open the door and buckle her up because she couldn't see,she asked me "where are we going,I'm curious",I replied "you have to wait until we get there" and she groaned.

After 15 minutes we got there,I got out of the car and went to the side of the car where victoria was and opened the door and took of her seatbelt and helped her get out of the car because I didn't want her to trip.

After a little bit of walking we got there "on the count of three your going to take off the blindfold,ok?" And Vic nodded "one" ,"two" ,"three!"
And Vic took off the blindfold.

Vic's pov:

I took off the blindfold and my jaw dropped there was a blanket layed on the grass and a cute brown basket on there too and rocks holding down the blanket so it doesn't fly away.

I looked at y/n with a huge smile on my face "do you like it?" ,"I don't like it ,I love it!" And I gave her a big hug and she almost fell over because of me and we just both started laughing y/n caught her breath "well I'm glad that you loved it" and she smiled and I gave her a kiss.

We went over to the blanket and sat down she opened the basket and took out strawberries,my favorite,and I made a big smile and said "ah yes those are my favorite!" And she made a grin on her face and said "I know".

After some strawberries I said to y/n "thank's y/n for this I really love it ,this is a good reason why I love you.You take care of me and I like that of course,haha I love you so much y/n I really do" I looked at y/n and she had tears in her eyes "aw Vic you're about to make me cry,I'm really happy that you loved this, I know you had a busy weekend so I just wanted to be a good girlfriend and treat you with this,and I love you more."

A tear came running down her face and I wiped it with my thumb "don't cry" but then she started crying "no one has said that to me , until now" she said while smiling at me "well at least I'm glad I said that" and smiled back at her and layed down on the blanket and just stared at the sky and just start talking about random things until it started to get dark and we got all the stuff and left and then we got home and went to back cause we were tired as hell.

The end
*******************************
Hey guys this is my fifth story and my hands are tired as hell so I will probably upload another story tomorrow ,I will at least try but anyways I hoped you guys liked it.
Love,ally❤️
Words:622
*******************************