chapter 3: Kamp Krusty

About an hour or so later, the bus took the kids to the camp now. They were in Kamp Krusty now, the Krustiest Place on Earth. Every kid's dream come true of meeting Krusty the Clown. They drove over a bridge and were at the campsite now. The kids were to file in and have a little assembly. Meg and Lisa were able to sit toghether and Meg looked all around her friends' classmates, then looked ahead as a TV was on with Krusty on it. 

'Hi, kids, welcome to Kamp Krusty!' the famous clown announced with a goofy laugh. 'I'll see you in a few weeks! Until then, I've turned things over to my bestest buddy in the whole wide world... Mr. Black.... I want you all to treat...Mr. Black... With the same respect you would give me, now here's.....Mr. Black.'

A man walked over and turned off the television, revealing he was Mr. Black, he looked to the children and didn't look very friendly. "Thank you, Krusty, and welcome children, I am Mr. Black, your head counselor. For the past 15 years, I was president of Euro-Krustyland until it blew up, I'll take any questions you might have."

Milhouse raised his hand.

"You... And then, uh, one more..." Black replied.

"Can we call you Uncle Blackie?" Milhouse asked.

"No," Black looked from him to another face in the crowd. "Last question."

"When do we get to see Krusty?" Bart asked.

"Ahh, he'll be along eventually," Black smirked, then looked to three, horrifyingly familiar faces to the kids of Springfield. "In the meantime, our counselors, Dolph, Jimbo, and Kearney will be happy to handle any problems you may have."

"Bullies?" Meg asked.

Lisa gave a nod.

"Thought so..." Meg folded her arms.

Mr. Black laughed and left the kids alone with the menacing and older/abrasive bullies of Springfield Elementary. They all stared at each other in silence, until a sickly boy named Wendell coughed, making Kearney carry him off. 

Meg gulped slightly. "This isn't going to be the best summer ever I don't think..."

Later, Kearney got Bart, Lisa, and Meg together to show them where they would be sleeping for the next six weeks and it looked like a very rundown cabin that hadn't been taken care of in years.

"Here's your cabin," Kearney told the three of them. "If you don't like it, TS..." He opened the door and a chicken flew out, horrifying Lisa.

Bart, Lisa, and Meg got in and Kearney left them alone.

"At least we're all together..." Meg shrugged to her new friends.

"I-I guess..." Lisa said nervously as a snake slithered between her legs and slithered out the door. "This is a little more rustic than I expected..."

"I'm not worried, guys," Bart looked to his sister and new friend. "You know why?"

"You have a way to get us out of here?" Meg asked.

"No, because of this," Bart pointed to a Krusty seal of approval in the cabin. "You can only find it on products which meet high standards of Krusty the Clown."

"I think that's his booze talkin' then..." Meg rolled her eyes, then went to sit on one of the beds, but it fell with her on it. 

"Meg!" Lisa ran to her new friend.

Meg stood up and dusted herself clean. "I'm okay, Lisa... I guess... I didn't expect to get much sleep for the next six weeks anyway."

"Hey, on the plus side, there's a marshmallow roast tonight," Bart tried to cheer the girls up. "Meg, you ever make a S'More before?"