chapter 29: Lesbian Alliance Club

Meg told Bart and Lisa that Brian was hit by Peter's car by accident and that she was getting blamed for it. Bart and Lisa told her to try to shrug it off as they went to science class at another day of school. 

"All right, class," the teacher looked to his students. "Today as a special treat, I'm going to show you this fascinating episode of NOVA that I taped at hope for you."

Bart groaned a little, he knew that show was boring. The teacher turned on the television for the students to watch. However, once it started, it showed the teacher in woman's lingerie and a woman in her night gown in the bed across from him, disturbing and disgusting several of the students. 

"Oh, well, that's not NOVA at all, is it?" the teacher got nervous and flipped it off. 

The students stared at the teacher, very wide-eyed.

"Uh, sir?" Lisa raised her hand.

"That's a sex tape I made with my wife," the teacher informed nervously. "Of course, nobody here is interested in seeing that sort of thing. Are they? Probably not..."

"I wouldn't mind," Bart shrugged with a stupid smile. "Anything than that boring NOVA crap."

"Bart, you can't be serious!" Lisa was appalled with her brother.

"Okay, okay, we should get back to work," the teacher decided to change the subject, he might get fired over this. "Does everyone have a lab partner?"

"Meg, wanna be lab partners?" Lisa asked her pen pal.

"Of course!" Meg agreed happily.

"Lisa, that's very irresponsible," the teacher scolded Lisa for her decision to have Meg be her partner. "Meg is awful."

Lisa narrowed her eyes at the teacher. "I don't care, Meg's my lab partner and you can't stop us!"

The teacher sighed. "Very well... And you were such a fine student for your age..." he then walked off to his board.

"You guys should join this after school club I'm in," a pretty blonde girl with pink clothes told Lisa and Meg as she decided to be Bart's partner. "You wanna come?"

"What is it?" Meg asked, a little excited that she had a taste of some popularity today.

"I'll show you when we get there," the girl smirked. "My name's Sarah."

"All right, we'll see you there." Lisa agreed with glee.

"Now, open your books to page—" the teacher was about to instruct, but something else caught his attention. "You know what? Look, I'm sorry... Can I just go ahead and show this video of me doing my wife?"

Bart, Lisa, and Meg glanced at him. 

"So, this club of yours," Lisa looked back to Sarah. "When is it?"

"Come tomorrow after school after you tell your parents about it," Sarah replied with a smile. "I hope you can make it."

"Hey, can I come too?" Bart asked with an eager smile.

Sarah frowned apologetically. "I'm sorry, but it's for girls only."

Bart frowned, glaring. "Well that sucks!"

"Sorry, Bart." Meg told the boy.

Lisa shrugged. "Maybe you try doing something to keep you busy? Maybe you can babysit Maggie."

Bart rolled his eyes.

The next day at school, everything seemed normal. Lisa mentioned how exciting it was to be apart of a club in school now and Meg was also invited. Meg was excited too, until Neil came up behind her.