chapter 34: Embarrassing Slumber Party

After dinner, Lisa made her way to the Griffin house. There were other girls coming and Lisa noticed a girl with short blonde hair. 

"Who are you?" Lisa asked the girl.

"I'm Beth," the blonde girl replied. "Who are you?"

"I'm Lisa..."

The two shook hands. At least one of Meg's other guests made it. The girls went into Meg's house and saw Patty, Esther, and Ruth. This was so exciting. Lisa actually expected to be the only guest, but maybe this wouldn't be so bad. 

"Beth, you came!" Meg happily rushed to the blonde-haired girl. "I thought you were too cool for me now."

"Nah, Meg, I'm always happy to see you," Beth smiled as they took each other's hands. "As long as Connie or Gina don't see me because you're unpopular."

Lisa looked shocked at Beth's reason for coming. Real friends shouldn't do that. Real friends should be happy to see each other no matter what.

"So, what're we gonna do tonight?" Lisa asked once she got settled with the other girls in their pajamas. 

"We're gonna play this one game I saw in a magazine," Meg explained. "It's where girls take turns and they say their perfect boy with body parts from celebrities."

"Ooh, how saucey," Lisa chuckled, blushing slightly. "Can't say I've heard of that before."

Meg shrugged in response. "Must be a new trend... I hope we all enjoy it though."

"I hope so too, Meg." Lisa smiled.

Later on, the girls got in their sleeping bags with snacks together. Lisa and Meg were relieved that Meg's family members were nowhere in sight. At least, not yet so far. The girls were now trying out the game that Meg told them all about. 

"Okay, I'd take Brad Pitt's face on Brenden Fraser's body with Ben Affleck's butt." Ruth said as it was her turn.

All of the girls giggled and squealed about that. Lisa may have had a girlfriend now, but even she found that kind of sexy. 

"My turn, my turn." Lois came in suddenly to join the girls.

"Oh, no..." Meg and Lisa muttered in dismay.

"I'd take James Brolin's face, Mark Spitz's body, and Milton Berle's legendary genitals." Lois said with a giggle.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Meg glared that her slumber party was interupted.

"I love slumber parties," Lois smiled, being an embarrassment to poor Meg. "Okay, truth or dare... Who here has gone all the way, hmm?" she raised her hand while the other girls stared at her, a little nervously. "You know at my sleepovers, we used to practice French kissing..."

"Mrs. Griffin, aren't you needed upstairs or something?" Lisa asked, slightly hissing at the woman. "This is kinda teenage girl time..."

"Nonsense, everybody pair up!" Lois encouraged the girls.

"All right, Mom!" Chris's voice was heard behind the couch.

"Ugh... Pervert..." Lisa shook her head. "Chris, get out of here, this is for girls only!"

"Uhh..." Chris raised his head. "I can't..."

"Okay, finish up and then come out." Lois told him, which grossed out the other girls.

"Hey, Lois, have you seen my fake beard?" Peter came from downstairs, then fell through the stairs. "Oh, crap, I'm stuck in the stairs..."

"Oh, God, kill me now..." Meg moaned, this was the worst thing her family has ever done to her.