chapter 23: Seven Years Later

Seven Years Later...

Meg felt her world had been turned upside down, almost nothing could cheer her up. She was depressed. Mostly because, it seemed like the whole universe hated her. She was forced to babysit her new baby evil brother the family named Stewie, Chris got away with almost everything, mostly with being a nusiance towards her and no one would do anything about it to stop him. 

Lois only occasionally tried to be a good mother to her daughter, but sometimes gave up instantly and Peter was no help at all. Meg was just abused by everyone around her. It made her think back though. Back to when she was in Springfield. Sure, everyone was almost as bad as in Quahog, but not that much. Homer was a much better husband to Marge than her father was to her mother. Not to mention her 17th birthday was coming up and she was telling her parents what she wanted, but no one seemed to remember except their talking dog, Brian. 

It was the morning of her birthday and she woke up the same and go to school the same, going to James Woods High School. At least Meg had her friends that were there most of the time, but for some reason, not when she would need them the most. They came to her sleepover once, but they were scared away the next morning. 

Meg walked into class and sat in her seat next to her friend named Ruth. Both girls looked ahead as the teacher wrote his name on the board for some reason. It was odd since they all knew his name by now, but then there came the principal. He whispered to the teacher and went back out the door.

"Class, we have two new students joining us," the teacher looked to the children he taught. "Everyone, please meet... Bartholomew Jojo Simpson and Lisa Marie Simpson."

'Bart? Lisa?' Meg thought to herself, knowing those names.

A boy the right age for this class came in with a girl who looked two years younger. The boy seemed to have slicked back blonde hair and wearing a black leather jacket with a red undershirt, blue jeans, and black boots while the girl had her hair down with hints of spikes with an orange dress shirt with a pearl necklace, white Capri pants, and white sandals. It had to had been them. But Meg thought she would never see them again. They lived in Springfield, why would they move now?

"Now, do you two have anything to share with the class?" the teacher asked them.

"Yeah, the name's Bart." the boy glared at the teacher for calling him by his birth name.

"Which if you alter in some way is 'brat'." the girl retorted to her older brother.

The boy glared and growled at his sister.

"Like, I have a question." Connie D'Amico raised her hand.

"Yes, Miss D'Amico?" the teacher asked the popular girl in school.

"How old are you?" Connie looked to the Simpson girl.

"I'm actually 15," Lisa told her with a smile. "You see, I'm advanced for my age, so I skipped a couple of grades." 

"Geek." Connie remarked with a sly smile, making everyone in the class laugh, except for Bart and Meg.

"Hey!" Bart snapped at her. "No one picks on my sister, but me!"

Connie blinked, but smirked to him. "Feisty... I like that..."

"Alright, Bart, Lisa, take your seats." the teacher told them.

Bart and Lisa did as told. Bart unknowingly sat next to Meg. 

"Bart, is that you?" Meg looked at him.