Cock warming (edited)

"So who's going first?" Nick asks, looking around. "Technically it would be River. She already has a dare." Ashton says, looking at me. I blush and look at Callum then Maddy. Maddy just smiles and Callum smirks. "Fine. How long do I have to do this?" I sigh and stand up. "Until your dare causes you to move or someone else's dare causes you to move." Nick answers, smirking at me. I grab a blanket from the back of the couch and climb onto Callum's lap.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask Callum before starting anything. "Yeah. Only if you're comfortable tho." He responds, looking at me. I nod and he helps me wrap the blanket around us. Luckily I'm wearing a dress so it makes this a lot easier. "Do you want me to use a condom?" Callum asks, gently grabbing my hands. "I'm on birth control." I look up at him with a small smile. He nods and lets go of my hands. I unbutton his pants and slowly pull down the zipper.

I tug down his pants and boxers just enough to get his dick out and just barely contain a gasp from falling from my lips. Callums huge. Bigger than anyone I've been with. Mentally preparing myself for this, I slowly pump him so he's hard enough for me to slide onto. After a couple pumps I sit up on my knees and slide my panties to the side and position Callums cock at my entrance. I slowly slide down on his dick letting my body slowly adjust to him. Once he's in I stay still and slowly look up at him.

My face burns bright red as I make eye contact with Callum who's just smirking. I can't help but laugh but then regret it as your body moves causing you and Callum to groan. "What now?" I ask no one in particular. "Now it's your turn to ask truth or dare." Maddy answers, the smile evident in her voice.

I roll my eyes and think for a moment. "Um okay. Noah, truth or dare?" I ask, staring over callums shoulder at the wall.. "Dare." Noah answers with no hesitation. "I dare you.... To jerk off in front of all of us." I look over my left shoulder at him and give a small smile. Noah stares at me for a moment then slowly unbuttons his pants while keeping eye contact with me.

I look at Callum and have him adjust so I can see better. When I look back Noah has his cock out and he's looking at us, waiting to have everyone's attention. Once he sees that we're ready he slowly starts to jerk himself off. He starts out slow, working himself up, and soon he's thrusting up into his hand, his groans filling the otherwise silent room. "Look at us Noah." Noah's eyes snap open and he immediately looks at me.

"You can look at anyone. Just keep your eyes open." I demand, watching him as he gets close to his first orgasm. Noah keeps his eyes on me as his speed gets faster and his groans get louder. He gasps loudly. His stomach muscles visibly clenching as he throws his head back, coming on his hand and stomach. I smirk at him when I notice the blush on his face.

Once Noah calms down it's his turn to ask someone. "Ashton, truth or dare." Noah asks as he finishes cleaning himself up and putting his pants back on correctly. "Dare." Ashton responds, looking around. "I dare you to.... Pick anyone of your choice and give them an orgasm - anyway you want- in front of everyone." Noah dares. Ashton takes a moment to think then stands up and slowly walks over to me.