Teasing

Authors note
Hey everyone I just wanted to say thank you so much for 11k reads! And I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that these last few chapters and different then the rest of the story. They now have a safe word and what not but I'm almost done posting the book and then I'll hopefully start editing and rewriting it. It might take a little while though because I am in the process of writing something else but I'll figure it out. Anyways, thank you for all the reads and support!

Rivers pov

Ashton gets up off the couch and sits me in his spot before he walks up to maddy. They whisper to each other for a moment then they both walk upstairs. I look at greyson and callum with raised eyebrows but they shrug and smirk at me. I roll my eyes and wait impatiently for Ashton to come back down. Just as I'm about to get up and find them, Maddy walks down with a giant smirk on her face. "For his turn we have to go upstairs." she tells us while she grabs my hand and leads me upstairs.

We walk to an empty guest room, the others following behind us. Maddy pushes the door open and I gasp when I see all the toys. Chains, rope, dildos, strap ons, vibrators and more. "Holy shit. You sure you didn't buy the whole store?" greyson questions, looking at her wide eyed.  "No. i was gonna get more but I thought it'd be too much.'' She shrugs and walks into the room. I look away from the toys when I notice Ashton walking towards me. The others sit on the couch and chairs in the right corner of the room as Ashton leads me to the bed.

"Lay down on your back." Ashton gently pushes me onto the bed. I shift and lay with my head on the pillows in the middle of the bed. Ashton walks towards the end of the bench at the end of the bed and grabs four pairs of handcuffs. "Hands above your head." I lift my hands and watch as he cuffs them to the head board. "Is this okay?" he whispers, tugging at the cuffs. "Yeah. It's fine." I tug at them, the cool metal soothing some of the heat in my body.

He smiles softly and walks to the end of the bed where he cuffs my ankles to the bed posts. Once both ankles are done he grabs a blind fold and walks back over to me. He lifts my head and ties the silk material around my eyes, making sure I can see nothing. "Is this too much?" he questions, rubbing my left cheek softly. "No.'' I shake my head and lean into his hand loving the feel of the calluses and rough skin. He moves his hand away from my body and I hear him walk around the room. I wait in anticipation and gasp when something tickles the inside of my thigh. "What is that?" I whisper, lifting my hips to feel the object better.

"What do you think it is?" Ashton mumbles, kissing my stomach. The bed dips and I feel him settle between my legs as he trails the object over my body. He reaches the valley between my breasts and circles each nipple before he trails the object back down to my waistline. "Feather." I say, guessing what the object is. "Correct." Ashton hums, trailing the feather over my bottom lip. He trails it down my jaw, down the valley of my breast and stops just above my pussy. "How wet do you think I could make you with just a feather?" he murmurs, trialing it over my slit.

I shiver at the light touch and moan softly as he kisses my thighs. I whine when he pulls the feather away and pull at the cuffs when I feel the bed shift then someone straddling me. "Do you think you can come just from light touches?" Ashton whispers, trailing another object down the side of my neck. I tremble and tilt my head to the right, giving him more access. "I don't know. But I wanna try." I turn my face to where I think Ashton is and push my chest out as he trails the object down my body.

He circles the object around my clit and I lift my hips to feel what the object is and gasp when it starts vibrating. "Oh god." I moan quietly. He trails the vibrator over my pussy, up my stomach and stops at my left nipple. He circles it using only light touches and I arch my back trying to get more friction but the cuffs and Ashton's hands holding me down stops the movement. "Please." I whine as he circles my right nipple now. "Please what?" Ashton murmurs against my skin.