Pleasure me

Callum rocks his hips into mine as I grind on him. I lean down and attach our lips, trailing my hands over his body and feel every muscle flexes as I do so.  His hand slides between our entangled bodies and lightly rubs my clit. I grab his hand and pull back from the kiss. "What do you think you're doing?" I mumble, my voice breathy and deeper than usual. Callum smirks at me and slams his fingers into my pussy causing me to gasp in surprise. I bury my head into his neck and bite down on his collar bone causing him to groan in pain. "You're gonna regret that." I moan as I rock my hips into his hand. "Cant wait." he responds breathlessly and smirks.

I grab the back of his neck and smash my lips onto his, as pleasure courses through my body. My thighs shake and my insides pulse as I feel my oragsm approaching. I bring my hands up and place them on either side of callums head and lift my upper body off of him. "I'm gonna come." I move my hips faster and gasp as callums thumb starts rubbing fast circles on my clit. I whimper as he curls his fingers more and lock eyes with him. "come.' he whispers, kissing my face and neck. I moan loudly and bury my head into the crook of his neck as I let go and feel my innards pulse as my oragsm washes over me. Callum continues to thrust his fingers in and out of my pussy and I'm sure that everyone in the room can hear how wet I am. My thighs shake as I lay all my body weight on callum. He slowly removes his fingers and I watch as he looks at me. "Clean them." My voice is low and hoarse but he hears me loud and clear. He slowly brings them up to his lips and lickes my come off his fingers. I grab his wrist and push his fingers farther into his mouth causing him to gag. I smirk as I bring his fingers out of his mouth and watch as his eyes water. "If you want to come you're gonna have to do everything I say. Understand?'' I question, sliding in between his legs and grabbing his cock.

He whimpers at the contact and thrusts his hips up, causing me to laugh. "Y-yes." Callum moans as I slide my hand up and down his shaft. "You're still not allowed to come. Not yet." I said sternly before taking his cock into my mouth. I circle my tongue around his tip, teasingly before taking him fully. He groans and reaches down towards my hair but I quickly grab his wrist and hold his hand to his side. "No touching." I whisper, pulling up from between his legs.

He nodded and I continued what I was doing. I slowly bob my head, giving him some pleasure. "Fuck, river." callum moans, thrusting his hips into my mouth. I bring my hand up and play with his balls, continuing to deep throat him. "I'm g-gonna come." he gasps, as I feel his cock pulse in my mouth. I quickly pull away causing him to whimper at the loss of pleasure. I smirk at his shaking form and climb onto his waist, positioning my pussy above his cock.

"Im gonna fuck you and youre not allowed to come. Okay?'' I question, before slowly lowering myself onto him. His hands fly out and grab my hips holding me in place. "I don't know if I can do that." callum whispers, his eyes closed. I gently grab his face in between my hands and rub my thumbs across his cheeks and lips. His eyes flutter open and he looks at me. "You know what happens if you disobey me.'' I remind him and rocking my hips into his. He groans in frustration and helps me slide up and down his cock. I bury my head into Callum's neck as he repeatedly hits my g-spot.

"Fuck." I whimper, rocking my hips faster. "Please." he moans, his cock throbbing in my pussy. "Please, what?" I whisper, grabbing his neck and applying pressure again. "Can I come please?" he groans, thrusting faster. "No." I moaned, biting his neck. "Fuck." he whines, his thrusts slowing down. "Did I say you could slow down?" I put more pressure on his throat as I rock my hips back in fourths "no." he whispers, looking up at me.

"Make me come two more times and I'll let you finish." I compromise, sliding up and down his shaft. He groans and grabs my hips, slamming into me from underneath. I moan loudly and trail kisses up his neck and chest, leaving hickeys here and there. "Fuck." I groan, bringing my hand down to rub my clit. Callum stops me and I'm about to say something but stops when he starts drawing finger eighths on the small bundle of nerves.

"I moan loudly and arch my back, pressing my chest against his. "F-fuck-" i whimper, feeling my orgasm approaching. "Come. now." callum moans, nipping at my neck and still thrusting into me. After a few more thrusts my body shakes as pleasure courses through my body. My head falls into the crook of callums neck and I squeeze his shoulders, digging my nails into the muscle and moaning loudly. Callum stops thrusting, letting us both catch our breath. I slowly pull my head up and look at him. "One more." I whisper, kissing his lips lightly. I sit up on his lap and slowly get off.

"Sit up." I demand, looking down at him. He sits up and leans back against the couch. I straddle his hips again and slide down his cock, moaning at how sensitive I am. Callum reaches out and grabs my hips, instantly thrusting into me. "Oh my god.'' I moan, scratching his back. "Fuck. Can I come with you? Please?" callum whines, his thrusts getting sloppy. "Not yet. I'm not there yet.'' I whimper, rocking my hips faster. His thrusts get harder and he takes one hand off my waist, bringing it down to circle my clit.

"Oh, fuck.'' I moan, placing my forehead onto his shoulder. Callums fingers move faster causing me to whimper at how sore I am. "I'll come with you. Give you a break." he groans, legs shaking. I nod tiredly and lift my head from his shoulder. "I-im-" he cuts me off with a small 'me too'. Just as he says that I feel his warm come fill my pussy, setting off my own orgasm. Callum slows down his thrusts but continues to ride out our highs. Once he's calmed down he pulls my shaking body against his.

"You're okay, shh." he coo's as I whimper when he shifts us. "I'm going to pull out okay?" he whispers, lips brushing the side of my neck. I nod and shift as he slowly pulls out of me. He moves me around so I'm facing the others and I watch as Greyson hands callum a water and Ashton walks towards me with a washcloth. Callum opens the water for me and helps me take slow sips as Ashton cleans between my legs. "Mhm." I whine, trying to pull away from the cold sensation. "I know baby, but we have to clean you." Ashton whispers, grabbing a new washcloth and gently wipes down my face and chest.

Once that's done, Greyson lays a blanket over me and callum, before sitting next to us. "Damn. Y'all are fucking hot." Noah blurts, breaking the silence. We all laugh at him as maddy grabs the hat again and gets ready to pull out a name. "Next we have.... Nick." maddy informs, looking at him. We all look at him and wait for him to say what he wants to do and with who.