Threesome (edited)

"Truth." Maddy answers. "Out of everyone here who do you want to fuck the most?" Ashton asks, looking at her in curiosity. "Either Noah, Nick or River." Maddy answers with no hesitation. "Really?" Noah questions, looking surprised. "We'll technically I'd fuck all of you but mostly want to fuck you, River and nick." Maddy explains shrugging her shoulders.

"Ok. Um, Nick, truth or dare?" Maddy asks Nick to look over. "Truth." Nick says, looking around shyly. "What's something you've always wanted to try during sex?" Maddy speaks, leaning forwards resting her elbows on her knees. "Bondage and choking." Nick responds, looking around. "Me too!" Maddy yells in excitement. Nick gives her a small smile and looks around the room.

"Greyson. Truth or dare." Nick speaks after a few moments of silence. "Dare." Greyson responds quickly. "I dare you and the two people of your choosing to have a threesome right here, right now." Nick smirks as he looks at Greyson who looks unfazed.  Greyson looks around then at callum. He nods and they both stand up. I think they're gonna go for Maddy but they turn and look down at me.

They smirk as I look at them wide eyed. "Me?" I question, looking at both of them. "yeah." Greyson whispers, grabbing my hand to help me stand up. I get up on shaky legs and stand looking at both Callum and Greyson. Greyson turns me around as he gestures for Ashton to move. Ashton stands and whispers 'good luck'  as he passes. I smack his ass when he walks by chuckling as he looks back at me shocked.

Greyson lays down on the couch pulling me to straddle him. "You sure you wanna do this?" He questions huskily, looking worried. "yeah." I respond, giving him a small smile. Greyson grabs the back of my neck and slams his lips to mine. I slowly grind on him, causing him to release a small throaty groan. I break the kiss and pull at his pants trying to get them off.

He chuckles at my eagerness and helps me slide them down until his dick is out. I feel hands wrap around my waist and trail up the sides of my body stopping to play with my boobs. I lean back against Callum and start to grind my pussy against Greysons hard cock. Callum bends down to place feather light kisses on my neck and shoulder. I lean my head to the side and moan softly, grinding on Greyson faster.

Greyson slides my panites to the side and lifts me up so my entrance is aligned with his cock. He thrusts up causing me to gasp and whimper. "Fuck River. So tight." Greyson groans letting me adjust. I feel Callum move away from me, confused. I go to turn around until I feel my underwear literally being torn off my body. I gasp at the burning sensation but it instantly subsides as Callum rubs my hips and lays me on Greysons chest pushing my ass up.

"You ever been fucked back here baby?" Callum asks, circling his finger around my asshole. "No." I whisper, body tensing. "Don't worry. I'll get you ready." There's the sound of a lid popping open and I look over my shoulder to see Callum lubing up his fingers. He sets the bottle down and slowly circles my second entrance. I gasp when he slides a finger in but then moan at the new feeling.

Callum slowly thrust his finger in and out preparing me for a second finger. I slowly rock my hips back and forth against callums hand. Callum slows his movements and adds another finger. I bury my head into greysons neck moaning and whimpering at the overwhelming feelings. Callum finally adds a third finger and fucks me faster and harder. Greyson starts thrusting into me at the same time shocking me but also causing me to moan loudly.

I grind my hips against Greysons as I feel my orgasm slowly approaching. "Fuck. I-I need more. Faster." I moan, struggling to form complete sentences. Greyson and Callum follow my wishes and fuck me faster causing me to yelp at the over whelming feeling on my lower stomach. Callum uses his other hand and plays with your nipples as Greyson sucks and bites your neck leaving hickeys.

"I-I'm gonna come." I moan feeling my release building. "come River." Callum demands finger fucking my ass faster. Those words push me over the edge as I clench around Greysons cock and Callums fingers. I gasp and scream as my whole body shakes in pleasure.

Greyson helps me ride out my high gently rubbing my hips to help me calm down. I look up at Greyson through hooded eyelids and smash my lips onto his. I feel Callum pull his fingers out and then feel something much larger at my second entrance. "Ready love?" Callum asks not to go too fast and hurts me.