Dare (edited)

"Dare" Noah answers with no hesitation. " I dare you to give someone head."  I dare smirking at him. He gets up out of his seat and walks over to Nick. Everyone looks at each other shocked and I shift on Callum getting ready for what we're about to witness.

"Was not expecting that." Greyson whispers causing me to chuckle. "Are you sure?" Nick questions looking up at Noah. "If it's ok with you?" He responds sitting down next to Nick. He nods as Noah sinks to his knees in front of him. I lean back into Callum as he rubs my thigh softly. "I was not expecting that." I whisper looking up at him. Callum nods in agreement and we look back over at the guys.

Noah trails his hands up and down Nick's thighs before he reaches up and undoes his sweatpants. Noah looks up one more time making sure he can continue. Nick gives a small nod as his breathing gets heavier. Noah slides Nick's pants down so his dick is out and takes it in his hand. Noah slowly starts jerking him off causing Nick to groan and throw his head back.

"If you're going to tease me I'll just do it myself." Nick groans as Noah speeds up his movements. "Head. Not hand." Maddy recalls looking at the two of them. I smirk over at her and laugh as she winks at me. Noah takes his hand away from Nick's cock and slowly takes him into his mouth. "Relax Noah. And breathe through your nose." maddy comments, trying to help him.

Noah moans around Nick's dick in acknowledgment, causing him to throw his head back and buck his hips up."Pinch me if you need air or to stop." Nick says as he grabs Noah's hair with his hand. He hums letting Nick know he heard which gives Nick all he needs to hear as he thrusts into Noah's mouth.

Noah's and Nick's moans and whimpers fill the quiet room. "I'm close. Fuck." Nick gasps as he thrusts into Noah's mouth faster. "You're gonna swallow all of it. Ok?" Nick moans as his thrusts get sloppy. Noah moans, sending vibrations through Nick's cock sending him over the edge. With a few final thrusts Nick pulls out of Noah's mouth and pecks him on the lips.

"I've always wanted to do that." Nick confesses as he tuck's himself back into his sweatpants. "Kiss me or?" Noah questions, sitting next to Nick. "Yeah." Nick answers, blushing slightly. Everyone watches the interaction quietly as we wait for the next turn. "Ashton, truth or dare?" Noah asks, looking at him.