Blowjob (edited)

"Truth." Callum answers, taking a swig of water. He then holds the bottle out for me, silently telling me to drink some. "What's a kink you have that you've never told anyone?" Greyson asks. " I'm not entirely sure if it's a kink but I like to be on the bottom." Callum answered truthfully. "Like a sub?" Ashton questions. "yeah I guess." Callum responds by rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment.

"That's hot." Me and Maddy say at the same time causing everyone to laugh again. "Ok. Um Maddy truth or dare.?" Callum questions staring at the no longer drunk girl. "Dare." Maddy says quickly. "I dare you to give someone head." Callum dares smirking. "Ok." Maddy shrugs and walks over to Nick.

"Is this ok?" She asks, standing In front of him. "yeah." Maddy slowly sinks to her knees and rubs both of his thighs slowly making her way up towards his dick. Maddy unbuttons his jeans and slowly tugs them down along with his boxers until she can grab his cock. Maddy slowly grabs Nick in her hand and pumps him, making him throw his head back in pleasure.

Maddy slowly takes his cock into her mouth lightly placing kitten kisses up and down his shaft. Maddy deep throats Nick causing his hips to buck up. He grabs the back of her head, wrapping his hand in her hair to go faster. Nick thrusts up into Maddy's mouth causing her the gag and tears to fall from her eyes.

"Pinch me if you need to stop ok?" Nick groans as Maddy bob's her head faster. She hums to let Nick know she hears him. "Fuck Maddy. That's it. I'm gonna come ok? And you're gonna be a good girl and swallow it." Nick says thrusting up faster as Maddy moans around his cock.

Nick comes in Maddy's mouth with a groaned 'fuck'. He gently pulls Maddy up onto his lap and pecks her lips while gently wiping her tears  away with his thumbs. "Good girl." Nick praises as he pecks her lips again. "Callum truth or dare?" Nick questions cradling Maddy who's half asleep in his arms.

"Dare." Callum answers. "I dare you to let River edge you as many times as she wants. AND you can only come if she lets you." Nick says, smirking at me as I smile. "Ok." Callum says, looking at me. I shift on greysons lap so my back is to his front. "Touch yourself." I demand looking at Callum.