Edging (edited)

Callum keeps eye contact with me as he pulls his dick out of his pants. He gently starts jerking himself  as his mouth falls open. "Faster or I'll do it myself." I boss as you look at callums slow pace. "Bossy." Callum mutters chuckling softly. " You have no idea." I mumble standing up to kneel in front of him.

I grab his wrist stopping him. "Hands by your sides. Touch me without asking and you definitely won't be coming. Ok?" I ask starting to jerk Callum off again. "yeah." He answered breathlessly. I slide my hand up and down fast collecting precome to help. I look up at Callum and smirk as I take in his figure.

His head is thrown back, mouth agape with breathy moans escaping, hands clenched turning his knuckles white and his hips thrusting into my hand. "So pathetic. So needy." I murmur noticing callums closing. I edge him a little more and when I notice his cocks throbbing I stop.

Callum whimpers and gasps looking down at me with pleading eyes. "You heard him baby. I get to edge you as many times as I want." I told him. And I edged him a total of ten times. Every time I'd stop when I felt his dick throb. The whimpers and cries I'd hear only fuel the sadistic person in me.

"You can come now ok?" I tell Callum to ease him into my mouth. "Mhmm." He whimpers over stimulated and sore. I slowly deep throat callums cock causing him to instantly buck upwards. He grabs my hair and starts thrusting into my mouth.

"Pinch me if you need to stop ok?" Callum whispers feeling his orgasm building and excited that he'll finally be able to come. I hum around his cock letting him know I heard. Callum moans at the vibrations and shoots ropes of come down my throat. I milk his cock until he's finished and stand up to straddle his lap.

I slam my lips onto Callums letting him taste himself on my lips. "I'm proud of you." I praise rubbing his hips gently. " Thank you." Callum murmurs burying his face into the crook of my neck. "I think it might be time to call it a night." Ashton says looking around at everyone's tired forms.

"Nick hasn't done a dare yet so after that." Noah says, looking at everyone else. "yeah." Maddy mumbles half asleep. Everyone chuckles at her half sleeping form. "Ok Nick I dare you to give Maddy head." Callum says. "Only if she's up for it of course." Callum adds.

"yeah. I want head." Maddy says suddenly wide awake. Nick chuckles at her enthusiasm. He stands up and places Maddy in his chair as he gets on his knees. He gently bunches maddys dress at her hips and slides her underwear off. "Why couldn't you have been that gentle?" I question Callum, referring to when he literally ripped my underwear off. Everyone laughs at my comment, smiling at us.

"Sorry babe. Takes to much time." He chuckles, kissing the side of my head while rubbing the sides of my thighs. "Mhmm." I mumble, looking back and seeing that Nick already started on Maddy.

Maddy's back arches on the seat as she lifts her hips up trying to get more contact. Her moans fill the room as Nick pleasures her. Nick slid two fingers into Maddy quickly thrusting them in and out. She gasps and moans arching her back more. "You're gonna make me come." Maddy gasps as her body starts shaking. "come for me baby." Nick coax's as Maddy climaxes all over his fingers.

Nick helps her ride out her high and gently removes his fingers. He brings his hand up to Maddy's face and says "clean them for me baby." And she does. Maddy takes his fingers into her mouth and sucks and licks them clean. Nick pulls Maddy's dress down and picks her up, setting her on his lap. "You did good." Nick coo's rubbing her back.

"I think it's time to call it a night." Greyson comments look at me and Callum almost fully asleep and Maddy falling asleep again as well. "yeah I think so." The others agree. Greyson gently picked me up and we walked up to one of Maddy's guest bedrooms. I snuggle into his chest loving the contact and warmth. I hear footsteps behind us and look up to see a half awake Callum falling on us.

I smile up at him and he gives me a small smile in return. "Are you sleeping with us?" I question tiredly. "yeah if that's ok?" He asks. "Mhmm. Cuddles." I mumble making the guys chuckle. Greyson opens the door to the guest room and gently lays me on the bed. He walks into the bathroom and later comes out with a couple wet rags to wash me knowing I'd be too tired to shower.

Greyson cleans my face, chest and body with a couple rags then uses a separate one to clean between my legs. "Thank you." I whisper, clutching the pillow, it being cold from the winter air outside. "Your welcome love." He responds, kissing my forehead. Callum comes out of the bathroom letting Greyson go in. He walks over to me and helps me out of my clothes leaving me completely bare. 'I'll grab my clothes from downstairs tomorrow' I thought as Callum slid into bed.

"Goodnight." I mumble cuddling into him and pressing my face into his neck. "Goodnight." He mumbles back. I assume Greyson climbed into bed after he got out of the bathroom but I was out like a light before I could actually find out.