Play again? (Edited)

Me and the guys make our way into the kitchen where everyone else is already seated. "Good morning." I say sitting down next to Maddy and Noah. "Good morning" everyone responds before talking to one another. "You definitely had a good morning." Maddy comments, eyeing me up and down. "What?" I stare at her, confused about what she's referring to.

She gestures towards my neck and I pull my phone out to look at the camera. My eyes widen as I see large hickeys covering my neck. I look over at Ashton who just smirks and takes a sip of his coffee. I roll my eyes and ignore Maddy as Callum sets a plate of food in front of me. "Thank you." I say looking up at him with a small smile. "You're welcome." He responds, kissing my forehead and heading back over towards the stove.

Breakfast was filled with small talk here and there but most of us were tired and trying to get some energy back from yesterday's activities. "Guys!" Maddy yelled, making all our heads snap towards her. "We should play again!" She's jumping up and down in her seat, the three coffees finally kicking in. "Play again?" Nick questions, looking at everyone.

"Play truth or dare again. We had a lot of fun yesterday. Why not play a few more rounds?" Maddy explains, taking a sip of her orange juice as she glances around the table. I think about it for a minute then nod. "yeah why not." I quickly finish my coffee then stand up. "Wait really?" Maddy and Noah say at the same time.

"yeah. Like Maddy said yesterday was a lot of fun so why not play again?" I answer while putting my plate in the sink and then stand behind Greyson, Callum and Ashton. "Plus, there are still things I want to do to some people." I add walking into the living room. "Anyone else in?" I hear Maddy ask which is followed by a bunch of 'yes's' and 'yeah's'.

Everyone files out of the kitchen into the living room, most sitting where they sat yesterday. I go to sit on the couch again but am beaten by Ashton sitting there. I go to turn around and sit somewhere else but I'm pulled down onto his lap. "Plenty of room right here." Ashton whispers, kissing one of his many hickeys on my neck. I laugh lightly and look around the room to see everyone getting situated.

"Ok. Who wants to start?" Maddy asks, looking around at everyone. "River should start. She started the last game." Noah comments looking at me. Everyone nods in agreement as I mentally prepare myself. "Ok, River. Truth or dare?" Maddy questions smirking. I roll my eyes and hesitate before answering.

"Probably going to regret this but dare." I say looking at my best friend. "I dare you.... To masturbate." Maddy finishes trying to hide her smile. "Masturbate? With what my fingers? That doesn't even feel good?" I question looking at her for an answer. "Then it's a good thing I got these huh?" Maddy says pulling out vibrators and dildos.

"What the fuck?" Nick says, causing everyone to burst out laughing. Once everyone calms down Maddy looks at me again. "They're clean and brand new. I might have bought them this morning." Maddy informs. "Ok." I sigh and stand up walking in front of her. "Which one should I use?" I ask, looking at her. "Which one usually works best for you?" Maddy questions a serious look on her face.

"Neither." I told her. "I've never masturbated before." I finished looking at her nervously. "What?!" The guys yell in unison looking puzzled. "What?" I ask, confused as to why that's so shocking to believe. "You've never masturbated?" Callum asks leaning forward so his elbows are on his knees. "Nope." I respond, popping the 'p'.

"We'll in that case you're gonna need help." Maddy informs looking around. "Callum. You should help River." Maddy says looking over to him. "How is he going to help me masturbate? I thought that was a one person job?" I question. "You've never masturbated though. You'll need help. So he'll either talk to you or touch you but you'll still do most of the work." Greyson says, looking at me.

My mouth forms an 'O' shape as I grab the vibrator from Maddy. Callum stands up and we meet halfway. "How do you want to do this?" He questions looking down at me. I walk over to the couch and nod at Ashton to move over while smirking. I sit down in his spot and look over at Callum and gesture for him to come over.

I slowly slide my pants off leaving my underwear and sweatshirt on. I look around the room and see everyone breathing heavily which makes a small smile appear on my face. I'm broken out of my day dreaming when I feel my hand on my waistline. I look up and see Callum kneeling in front of me. I nod at him to let him know he can pull my underwear down and he does. He slowly pulls them down my legs putting on a show for the others.

"Legs up on the couch and spread them." Callum speaks huskily as he trails his hands up the outside of my thighs. I do as he said and shift on the couch so my knees are near my chest and my pussy is bare for everyone to see. Callum grabs the vibrator from hands and turns it on. He slowly trails the toy up the inside of my thighs teasingly.

I reach down between my legs and grab his wrist. He looks up at me and I nod, making him give me the vibrator. "Circle your clit with it." Callum speaks, directing me on how to do this. I follow his directions and bring the vibrating toy to my wet pussy and place it near my throbbing clit. I moan softly as I circle the sensitive nub and slowly rock my hips forward. "Use your other hand. Rub your thighs or stomach." This time it's Greyson helping me.

I look over at him and nod as I bring my hand down to rub my thighs and stomach. I close my eyes and imagine it's the guys' hands touching me and I release a small moan at the dirty thoughts. I take the vibrator away from my clit and circle it around my entrance as I imagine it's one of their cocks.

I slowly push the toy in and out inch by inch and I trail my hands up to my breasts. I finally put the last inch of the toy in as I reach my nipples, rubbing them between my fingers. I moan as the vibrations send pleasure through my body. I thrust the toy in and out, still rocking my hips up. I bring my left hand down and circle my clit while still riding the toy.

"Fuck." I gasp as I feel an orgasm building. I thrust the vibrator faster and circle my clit harder chasing my high. I let go once the feelings at its peak and come, moaning loudly. I slowly thrust the toy in and out helping ride out my high. Once I calm down I open my eyes to see everyone breathing as heavily as me and them looking shocked. "Wow." Nick whispers looking at me.

"You did it baby. You made yourself come." Ashton whispers looking down at me. "How'd you do it?" Maddy asks, shocking me. "What?" I ask confused as I pull the toy out and put it in a washcloth so I can wash it in a minute. "How'd you make yourself come? When I first started masturbating it took me forever to learn how." Maddy explains leaning forward like I'm about to spill some world wide secret.

"I just thought about last night. Everything that happened and the pleasure I was feeling. I imagined my hands were the guys' and the toy was their cocks." I explain sitting up. "Wow." Maddy whispers, looking amazed, causing me and the others to laugh. Callum walks into the room which surprises me because I didn't realize he had left. He walks over to me with a washcloth in one hand and a water bottle in the other which makes me smile.

He helps me clean up and helps me put my pants back on before standing me up on shaky legs and laying a blanket down on the seat I was just on. Callum sit's down and pulls me down on his lap where he hands me the open water bottle and rubs my back soothingly. Once I relax I look around the room. "Noah? Truth or dare?" I question looking at him.