69 (edited)

"Dare." Nick answers looking over at Maddy. "I dare you to 69 with whomever you want." Maddy says looking happy with her choice. Nick smirks and stands up walking towards her. He grabs her hands and stands her up leading her to the open couch to the side of the room. I watch as Nick sits down with Maddy straddling him.

They start to make out and Maddy grabs the hem of Nick's shirt tugging at it. They break the kiss and Maddy pulls his shirt up over his head. Nick follows Maddy's moves and pulls her shirt off. They continue to make out grinding on each other but I look over at the guys causing my eyes to catch Greysons. I smile at him and look back over at Maddy and Nick.

Nick is now fully naked and Maddy just has her bra on. He flips them over so he's laying on the couch with her in straddling him still. Nick pulls away from the kiss and turns Maddy around so her pussy's over his face and her mouth is over his cock. Nick brings her hips down, licking a strip up her pussy before nipping and sucking her clit. Maddy arches her back moaning as she takes Nick into her mouth. She reaches down and plays with his balls in one hand as the other stays planted on his thigh and holds her up.

Maddy moans around Nick's cock as he pushes two fingers into her. He curls them up so they repeatedly hit her g-spot. Their moans fill the room as they suck each other off, grinding and thrusting into each other. Maddy's body starts shaking letting Nick know she's close. He speeds up his tongue and finger fucking her harder. Maddy sucks Nick faster and soon they both come together. They both come gasping and moaning at the overwhelming sensations. Once they calm down Nick helps Maddy sit up and helps clean her up. He grabs a wet washcloth and wipes between her legs and cleans himself before helping her get dressed.

Once Maddy's dressed Nick gets himself dressed and sits back down next to her. He hands Maddy an open water bottle and helps her drink before putting the cap on and turning his attention to everyone. "Greyson, truth or dare?" Nick asks, looking over to him.