Male x male

Nick looks around the room before stopping at Noah and smirking. He slowly stands up and walks over to the couch Noah sits on and sits next to him. "Noah and... anything." Nick says, keeping eye contact with noah. Noah shifts so his body is facing nicks and brings his hands up to cup his face before slamming his lips into nicks. I watch as Noah moves to straddle Nick's waist, grinding on him as he does.

Nick's POV

Noah's lips move against mine and I feel the bulge in his pants. He breaks the kiss and trails his lips down my neck, quickly finding my sweet spot. I moan loudly as he reaches between us and frees my rock hard cock from my pants. He slowly slides his hand up and down my shaft as he continues to abuse my neck with wet sloppy kisses. I move my hips up into his hand causing him to chuckle. "So needy." Noah murmurs, getting off my lap. He sinks down on his knees and pulls my sweatpants off, leaving me bare from the waist down. Noah's trails kisses and hickeys up my thighs causing my eyes to roll back in my head.

"Noah.'' I moan, tangling my hand in his hair. He kisses all the way up my thighs before stopping right where I need him the most. Noah smirks at me and grabs my dick in his hand. He slowly, torturously slow, moves his hand up and down my cock. I grind my hips up, trying to get him to move faster but all he does is use his other hand to hold me down. Noah struggles to stop me so he releases my cock and looks around. He finds whatever he was looking for because he stands up and walks away from me. I watch his back muscles flex with every step he takes as he goes towards maddu, whispering in her ear.

She nods happily and runs up the stairs leaving me confused. I look at Noah raising an eyebrow in question but he just smirks and walks back to me. He teasingly stips out of his clothes and removes my shirt. Just as I'm about to make a move, Maddy comes back down with rope and handcuffs. My eyes go wide and I look at noah. "If you don't want to use those we don't h-" i cut him off by smashing my lips onto his. I pull him onto the couch and straddle his lap this time and grind against his cock. He moans against my mouth causing me to smirk into the kiss. I reach between us, peppering kisses on his neck and shoulder and grab his cock in my hand.

I slowly jerk him off like he had down to me causing him to groan and throw his head back in annoyance. "So needy.'' I murmur, biting his neck. He gasps at the sudden pain but it quickly turns to a moan as I slide off his lamp and onto my knees. I release his cock and turn around to  look at maddy who's sitting back on the couch. She sees I'm watching  her and blushes, turning away. I smirk and grab the toys from the table. I turn back to Noah and see he's started touching himself. I quickly grab his hand and his eyes snap to mine. "Did I say you could touch yourself?" I ask, voice deep. "N-no." he stutters, causing me to chuckle. "Go ahead. Touch yourself." I demand, sitting back on my knees. His eyes go wide in confusion but he quickly does as I say. He starts slowly, building himself up but I quickly change that. "Faster. That's what you wanted right?" I question, rubbing my hands up and down his thighs.

He whimpers but jerks himself faster. Noah throws his head back in pleasure and lets out a loud moan. I look around the room, taking a moment to look at my friends. Maddy's breathing heavily, staring at us with lust in her eyes. Callums breathing is also but not as bad. Ashton greyson and river are staring as well but my attention goes to the river. She's blushing and breathing heavily. She notices I'm looking at her causing her eyes to go wide and if it's even possible she blushes more. Greyson notices our little exchange and chuckles quietly.

I smirk at myself and turn back to noah. He's no longer touching himself and I've noticed he finished. " Did I tell you to stop?" I question, rubbing his thighs and watching as his dick gets hard again. He lets out a low groan and grabs his cock in his hand. I watch as he slowly jerks himself, whimpering when he gets to a certain spot. "Awww, does that hurt?" I fake pout causing him to glare at me. I smile at him and slowly trail kisses up his thigh."Nick, please" Noah whimpers, causing me to chuckle. "Please what?" I question, stopping my kisses before I reach his dick.