Double penetration

I watch as greyson thinks for a moment. "River and ashton..... Anything." greyson says, breaking the silence. I look at him surprised that he picked ashton. Not that I haven't thought about having them at the same time but usually Greyson and Callum go together. I look up at greyson, waiting for what to do next. He shifts me around so I'm facing him, my bare chest against his bare chest. "You think you can take both of us?" he questions, rubbing my thighs under the blanket.

"yeahh." I whisper, rocking my hips slowly on his hardening cock. I feel hands slide up my waist and turn to see Ashton behind me. He moves from behind me and Greyson shifts so I'm laying down with him on top of me. I look across the room and see Callum sitting beside maddy. I eye both of them but greyson softly grabs my face, turning me back to him. "Don't worry about them." he mumbles, kissing down my neck softly. I arch my back, pushing my breast against his chest. I flip us over and climb in between greysons legs.

He looks down at me shocked but I just smile innocently at him. "What? I can't make it too easy on you." I whisper, kissing his thighs. He throws his head back, closing his eyes and lets out a soft moan. I kiss my way up towards his cock and place kitten kisses on the tip. I go to take him in but stop when I feel hands on my hips. I look over my right shoulder and see Ashton pumping his dick. I smirk at him and shift so I'm straddling Greyson waist backwards. I look over my left shoulder and see him already looking at me.

"Is this okay?" I question, not wanting to ruin his turn. "yeah." he whispers, lifting my waist up. I shift on my knees and grab greysons cock, positioning it at my entrance. I slowly slide down on him and start bouncing my hips. Once I find my pace with Greyson thrusting from underneath, I lean over and place slow kisses on ashtons chest. A groan rumbles deep within his chest and I smirk as I bite his nipple. He grabs the back of my head, wrapping my hair around his hand and brings me down towards his cock. I place my hands on either side of greysons legs and slowly take Ashton in. He clearly didn't like the teasing because he thrusts into my mouth causing me to gag and tears to build in my eyes.

"Pinch me if it's too much." Ashton gorans, thrusting in and out of my mouth. I moan around him, signaling I heard. "Fuck, River." greyson groans fucking me faster. The guys find a rhythm and soon when one pulls out the others thrusting in. I moan loudly at the sensations and soon feel the tightening in my lower stomach. "She's gonna come." greyson says, causing me to look up at ashton through teary eyes. "Come river." Ashton groans, thrusting faster. I clench around greyson and arch my back as he hits deeper in my pussy.
My body shakes as pleasure courses through every inch of me. I gasp loudly around ashtons cock just as my mouth is filled with come. He pulls out and grabs my chin forcing me to look at him. "Swallow. All of it." he demands. I quickly swallow then smash my lips onto his, causing him to groan in surprise. My hands glide over his shoulders and chest before reaching between us where I grab his semi hard cock. "Turn around." Ashton mumbles against my lips. I do as he says and shift so I'm facing greyson. "Are you willing to try something new?" greyson questions, running his hands up and down the sides of my body.

"What are you thinking?" I respond, placing my hands on his chest. Ashton gently pushes my body down so I'm laying on greyson with my back arched. I look over my shoulder at him and gasp as he pushes his cock into my pussy. "Fuck." I whisper, rocking my hips back into him. He lifts my hips up and I expect him to start thrusting again but I feel something else prodding at the same entrance. "What are you doing?" I look at Greyson as I feel my whole body tense. "Do you think you can take us both?" he questions, pushing his tip in my entrance more.

"I dont know." I moan as Ashton rocks his hips into mine. "Do you want to try?" Ashton brings his hands around my body and pinches my nipples in between his fingers. "Yes." I lift myself up more, giving him better access to my breast. Greyson positions himself at my entrance and slowly pushes into me. I bury my head into his neck and whimper quietly, trying not to ruin this moment. Ashton rubs my lower back while whispering sweet, encouraging words in my ear. "Please." I whimper, trying to pull away from the pain. "If it's too much, baby, use your safeword. I'm almost in, I promise." Greyson soothes, still pushing into me.

I push my head farther into his neck and shake my head 'no' as I cry quietly. Ashton continues to whisper sweet things to me but suddenly he stops. My body tenses when I feel greyson stop moving and their hands stop touching me. Everytings silent. "I'm in baby." I look up at greyson through blurry eyes and he gently reaches up to wipe the tears from my cheeks. I lift my upper body up and look between us to see both him and Ashton filling my pussy. I feel myself clench around them and they both groan from the action. "You can move." I mumble, looking up at greyson. Ashton slowly thrusts in and out of me causing me to hold my breath.

Once ashtons thrusts start getting harder, Greyson starts thrusting as well. I moan into greysons chest as they both hit different spots within my body, stretching me beyond belief. "Fuck river." Ashton hisses, leaning down and trailing kisses down my spine. I shiver as greyson leaves sloppy kisses on my neck and shoulder. I whimper in frustration as the guys slow down their thrusts to a slow and teasing pace. "Please. More." I whine, trying to move my hips faster but their hands on my body stops me.

I hear one of them chuckle and I yelp loudly when Ashton suddenly rams into me. "Yes! Oh god!" i arch my back and gasp as they both fucked my pussy with no restraint. "Fuck! More please!" I yell, digging my nails into greysons shoulders. I lean my forehead against his, my eyes closed as the both fuck me ahrder and faster nearly spliting me in half. "God river your so fucking wet." Ashton groans, pinching my nippples and rolling my tits in his hands. My stomach tightens and my pussy clamps around the guys' cocks as I feel my orgasm approaching. "Can I come? Please." I whimper, my mind foggy from the pleasure.  "Come for us baby." Greyson groans, his thrusts getting sloppy. My orgasm rolls on waves as my entire body shakes. My teeth dig into my bottom lip to stop me from screaming and my vision fades as I slump against greyson. "Shit." greyson hisses, coming inside of me. I feel Ashton come as well and his body slightly falls on top of mine but his arms hold most of his weight. "That was fucking awesome." I whisper, trying to catch my breath and blink away the blurriness in my eyes. "Hell yeahh it was." Ashton responds, chuckling. He sits up on his knees and rubs my lower back as Greyson talks to me. "Were gonna pull out okay?" I nod tirely and plant a soft kiss in the corner of his neck. They lift my hips gently and I feel Ashton pull out first and groan as I feel their come seep out of me. Greyson pulls out next but keeps me on his body as I feel Ashton move off the couch. Greyson slowly sits up, cradling my head in his right hand as he sits back.

I lift my head from greysons neck and watch as Ashton walks towards us with bottles of water and washcloths. Greyson turns me around on his lap and Ashton gently parts my legs causing me to blush as he gets a full view of my pussy and their come seeping out of it. He laughs quietly at my reaction and cleans between my legs causing me to whimper and try to pull away from him. Greysons arms hold me still and I rest my head on his chest and let my eyes flutter shut briefly. A hand on my face has me opening my eyes and I look up at Ashton who's smiling at me and holding a water bottle in his hand. He helps me take a small sip before he sits on my left and grabs a blanket, putting it over all of us. "Damn, lucky bitch." I laugh at Maddy and snuggle into the guys as Ashton grabs my left hand under the blanket.

Maddy grabs the hat from the middle of the table and leans back in her seat. "Now let's see who's next," she shuffles the names in the hat and pulls out a small piece of paper. "Next is... me!" she says excitedly.