Girl x girl x guy

Maddy stands up and walks towards noah. She reaches her hand out and pulls him up. I watch as she walks back towards the couch she was sitting alone on and she gently pushes him down on the couch. He then turns around and walks to the guys and me. She reaches a hand towards me and I think she wants greyson but she quickly drags me towards noah. "Me?" I question, watching her. "Don't worry, I'll give you a break. You'll see what I need you for." she says, sitting me next to noah.

Maddy staddles Noah's lap and starts kissing down his neck. I watch as she reaches towards me and grabs my hand. She pulls me so I'm on my knees, facing her and noah. " I want you to edge him and don't let him come until I say so. Okay?" she questions, kissing my neck and chest. "Mhm." I mumble, my eyes fluttering shut. She pulls away and stands up, walking upstairs. I looked at Noah and sink to my knees in front of him. "How many times do you think I can edge you before you're a whimpering mess?" I tease, rubbing my hands on his thighs.

"Why don't we find out?" Noah whispers, grabbing my hand and placing it on his cock. I smirk and squeeze causing him to groan. I slide my hand up and down his shaft slowly and Noah leans his head back on the couch. I stop my movements causing him to whine and look down at me. "That didn't take long." I raised an eyebrow at him and laughed at him. He glares at me but quickly stops when I squeeze his dick in my hands. "Please." Noah whines, bucking his hips up. I giggle softly and start moving my hand again. He groans and goes to throw his head back again but catches himself.

I bring my face down and place small kisses on the tip of his cock, still moving my hand up and down his shaft. He groans, a deep sound from the back of his throat as I take him in my mouth. I take my left hand and play with his balls and bob my head up and down. Noah moans and thrusts up into my mouth causing me to gag slightly. "Pinch me to stop okay?" he thrusts into my mouth faster and wraps my hair around his hand. I instantly sit up, his hand falling from my hair and his dick falling from my mouth. "You don't get to come remember?" I grab his cock in my hand again and tease the tip of it with my thumb.

"Fuck." Noah whines, throwing his head back. I smirk and take him in my mouth again. He goes to grab my hair again but I reach my hand out and hold his wrists down. I bob my head up and down, swirling my tongue around his tip causing him to groan and tug at his hands. "River please." Noah moans, his body matching my movements. His cock throbs in my mouth letting me know he's about to come and I instantly sit up. "Maddy didn't say you could come yet.'' I stand up and straddle his hips, grinding my bare pussy on him slightly. Noah reaches out to grab my hips but I stop him.

"No touching." I whisper, trailing kisses up his chest and neck. "What can I do then?" he whines, tilting his head to the right. "Sit there and listen." I nip at his neck causing him to gasp slightly. "I want to feel you." Noah whispers, shocking me. "What?" I question, pulling away from his neck, thinking I didn't hear him right. "I want to feel you. I want to fuck you. Please." he pleads quietly. I look towards the stairs and wonder why maddy still hasn't come down yet. "Can someone go check on maddy?" I ask, looking towards the guys.

Ashton nods and stands up, walking up the stairs. "River please." Noah pleads again, biting my neck. "You want to fuck me that bad?" I whisper, turning to face him and wrapping my hand gently around his throat. "Mhm." he mumbles, leaning into my hand. "Then wait till your turn.'' I whisper against his lips. He whines and throws his head back causing me to laugh. "Such a crybaby.'' I comment, making him glare at me. I get up from his lap and sink to my knees. "I think you can go a few more times, don't you?" I question taking him in my mouth.

Noah speaks incoherently as I bob my head faster, my left hand reaching up to play with his balls again. He moans loudly and all too quickly I feel his cock start to throb. I quickly pull away in time for maddy to walk down the stairs with ashton. Noah whines, causing Maddy to smirk. "What took you so long?" I question, sitting on the couch next to noah. "Looking for this." Maddy says, holding up a dildo. I raise an eyebrow at her but then she shows me a strap on hidden behind her back. "We're gonna use these and noahs gonna watch." she explains, standing in front of me.

"Okay." I stand up, our chest touching as I place my hands on her hips and trail kisses up her neck. She moans quietly when I get to a certain spot and I smirk to myself as I nip and suck on the area. Maddy pushes me down on the couch and quickly sits on my lap. "How many times do you think you can come?" she whispers, running a finger through my folds. She brings her hand up and slowly licks my arousal off her fingers causing me to groan quietly. "A couple times probably." I mumble, staring at her tits. "Let me know if you need to stop okay?" she questions, bringing her hand down between my legs again.

"Okay." I moan as she draws small circles on my clit. I spread my legs father for her, giving her more room and lay my head back against the couch. My chest heaves with heavy breaths as she teases my entrance. "Maddy, please no teasing." I whine, rocking my hips into her hand. She pulls her hand away and sits up on her knees, putting the strap on. She turns to Noah and grabs his face, making him look at her. "Touch yourself. No coming though." she trails her hand down his heaving chest and squeezes his cock briefly causing him to groan. He nods and quickly fists himself and shifts in his seat to watch me and maddy.

Maddy climbs off my lap and stands in front of me. "On your back." maddy says, playing with her nipples. I quickly do as she says and lay so my pussy is facing noah. He groans and I hear maddy laugh. She climbs between my legs and lines up at my entrance. "You think you can come once for me and once for noah?" She trails kisses up my stomach and bites my nipples causing me to gasp and arch my back. Her tongue slides out and licks the sensitive area soothing the pain. "I can try." I whisper, answering her question. She nods and slowly pushes into me. I moan and reach my hands around to hold her waist.

Maddy slowly thrusts into me, letting me feel every inch and curve of the dildo slide up and down my walls. "Maddy.'' I moan, wrapping my legs around her waist and digging my heels into her ass. She thrusts faster causing me to throw my head back in pleasure. My eyes flutter shut as my nails scrape down her back, probably drawing blood. "Look at me while im fucking you baby." i my eyes snap open just in time to see her bite my right nipple. I yelp causing her to smirk and fuck me faster. She turns back to Noah, continuing her brutal thrusts. "No coming. Or you're punished." I moan at the authoritativeness in her voice and watch as she turns her attention back to me.

My lower stomach clenches as she rubs my clit with her fingers. Her thrusts and body move fast as she rubs against me. "I'm gonna come." I moan, digging my nails into her shoulders. i tighten my legs around her waist forcing her to thrust deeper. "Be a good girl and come for me.: she whispers, causing me to shiver at the praise. She smirks like she knows what she's doing to me and I come as her words sink in. i scream as maddy continues to fuck my with the dildo, my pussy clenching aorund the rubber toy. Maddy continues thrusting in and out of me all the while whispering praises in my ear. She slowly stops thrusting and rubs my sides gently as my body trembles from pleasure.

I look up at maddy though lazy eyes and give her a small smile. "Just one more time okay? I think it's time for Noah to come." maddy says pulling out of me. I groan and sit up on my elbows and watch as he takes the strap on off. I blush as I see my arousal coating the toy and Maddy grabs my face planting a small kiss to my lips. "There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I promise." she mumbles, pulling away from me. I nod and watch as maddy stands in front of Noah who has stopped touching himself. "You okay with noah fucking you?" maddy questions, gazing down at me. I cast a glance at the guys who are all watching me with smirks. I raise an eyebrow at them and they nod towards maddy. That was all Noah needed before he was on top of me.