Choking

"Foods ready!" Callum yells from the kitchen. we all jump up and sprint to see the table covered in food. "This looks amazing." Ashton comments looking at everything. We all nod in agreement before taking our seats. We quickly eat, feeling the anticipation for what's to come after. Once we've all eaten the guys clean up while me and Maddy get the living room ready.

We quickly tidy up, and grab some drinks from the basement fridge. 'If we're doing this. We're doing it right'. Was what Maddy said when I asked why we needed alcohol. I just shrugged and went along with it. Now we're all sitting in the living room, me, Ashton, Callum and Greyson on one couch, Nick, Noah and Maddy on the other. Maddy stands up and grabs the hat from the table.

"So this is how we're gonna do this. I'm gonna pick a name from the hat and whoever's it is they get to pick one thing they want to do. The only rule is that the other person or persons have to be comfortable with it." She explains sitting down with the hat in her hand. We all nod in understanding and get started. Maddy reaches into the gate and pulls out the first name.

"Callum." Maddy says looking over towards him. "What do you want to do and with whom?" She continues. Callum looks like he is thinking for a minute before he looks at me. "River and.... Choking/gagging." He answers while still looking at me. My eyes widened in shock. 'Was not expecting that!' I thought. I stand up and walk towards him. I reach my hand out and lead him to the third couch in the room, across from Maddy's. I push him down on the couch and straddle his waist, immediately attacking his lips.

He groans against me as I rub my hands up and down his chest. I slide my hands up over his shoulders, towards his neck where I tug at his hair. "Are you sure?" I whisper pulling away from him. "I don't want to hurt you." I continue to be scared that something will go wrong. "We'll have a safe word. I trust you, it'll be ok." He says cupping my face and kissing me again.

I reach down in between us and unzip his pants. I pull away from his lips again causing him to groan. I smirk at him and raise an eyebrow. "Really?" I tease rubbing him through his boxers. "Yes really. You've been teasing me all day." He answers breathlessly. I smirk and stand up to pull his pants down. Once I get his pants and boxers off I straddle his waist again. I attach my lips to his neck and suck leaving hickeys. I pull away from his neck and smile at the purple marks I just left.

I turn my attention back to Callum and quickly strip him of his shirt. "Lay down." I demand getting off his lap. He shifts on the couch and lays on his back. I straddle his hips again and slowly trail kisses up and down his chest. I sit up on my knees and bring my hand to his throat, not putting any pressure yet. I look at Callum, still hesitant. He gently grabs my wrist in his hand and pushes mine down, creating pressure. I hold my breath and watch as he smirks.

Callum pulls away his hand, just leaving mine now. "More." he whispers, looking up at me. I hesitate for a moment but the look in his eye encourages me. I apply more pressure to his throat, making sure I look at him in case it's too much. he releases a small breathy moan and grinds his hips up onto my core. I smirk down at him and lift up my hips, still keeping pressure around his throat. He whimpers at the loss of contact and lifts his hips again, trying to get friction.

"Please." Callum whines, looking at me with pleading eyes. "Please what? Use your words." I murmur, rubbing the palm of my left hand on his cock. His hips instinctively buck up and he whimpers again, causing me to laugh. "So needy." I lean down and nip his ear and I hear him take in a sharp breath of air. "Please touch me." he whispers, trying to kiss my lips. I pull away from him and let go of his throat. "No." my voice is sharp and stern as his face contorts to confusion. I climb off his lap and stand in front of him. "On your knees." i demand.

He quickly gets up and kneels in front of me. I sit down on the couch behind him and he looks over his right shoulder, watching me. I pat my lap and watch as he shuffles around and moves towards me. "Take my clothes off." I whisper, voice filled with need and lust. He slowly reaches up and behind me to unclasp the buckle before pulling the garters and underwear off. He throws them to the side before he reaches up and undoes the top as well, and slowly, teasingly, pulls it off my body. Once he's done he sits back on his knees and looks at me expectantly.

"Touch me." I instruct, spreading my legs and giving him the sight of my pussy. Callum brings his hands up and rubs the inside of my thighs teasingly. I quickly grab his wrist, stopping his movements. "If you're gonna be naughty and tease me I'll punish you." I warned, releasing his wrists. He looks up at me and nods before bringing his head down and licking a strip up my pussy. I instinctively buck my hips as my hand flies to his hair. "What's your safe word?" His voice is quiet and breathless as he answers me. "Roses."

Callum leans down and quickly attaches his lips to my clit causing me to let out a loud moan. I rock my hips with his movements and tug at his hair. He trails his hands up and down the outside of my thighs before bringing his finger towards my entrance. He circles his fingers slowly, before he pushes them in. He curls his fingers and I gasp as he hits that perfect spot and I start to feel my legs shake. "Touch yourself. Don't come until I tell you too." I worry he might not have understood what I said but I watch as he takes his left hand and slowly starts to jerk himself. I throw my head back as he brings his tongue to my clit and starts sucking on the sensitive nub. His fingers curl more and I whimper at the overwhelming feelings. "I'm gonna come. You're not okay?" I ran my hand through his hair and pulled his head up from between my legs to make sure he heard me. "Mhm." calum moans as he dives back between my legs. "Fuck!" I gasp as my body starts to pulse and my pussy squeezes his fingers. He sucks my clit harder and fucks me faster, causing my orgasm to take me by surprise. My eyes roll back as my body shakes and my grip in calums hair tightens. I worry I'm hurting him but his loud moans shake that feeling as quickly as it came.

Once I've calmed down Callum removes his fingers and slowly brings them up to his move, making eye contact with me as he sucks them clean. He slowly pulls them from his mouth and leans back on his knees, waiting for what's next. I look at his cock and watch as precome leaks from the tip onto his thigh. I slowly stand up and grab his chin. I trail my thumb along his lower lip and tug on it. "Open." I demand, gripping his face a little harder. He does as told and opens his mouth. I tilt his head back and spit in his mouth before forcing it closed. I bring his head down and make eye contact as I speak to him. "Swallow." he looks at me shocked for a moment but does as I said, causing me to smile. What he doesn't realize is that he talks in his sleep. And last night let's just say he said quite a few things that he wanted me to do to him and this was one of them.

"Up on the couch. Lay down." I release his neck and he quickly does as I say. I stand there for a moment, just looking at him before I move. I straddle his waist and grab his throat again. "What's your safe word?" I question, making sure he's aware of what's going on. "Roses." His answer is instant and I smile as I place sloppy kisses up his chest and neck. "Do you want to use it?" I grind my hips onto his, causing him to gasp. "No." he moans, hands holding my hips as I continue to move.