Everybody

I lay on the bed, Ashton by my side and the others around us. I watch the closet waiting for my best friend to return when I turn to greyson. "this bitch tryna kill me." I whisper, gesturing to the closet. He chuckles at me and lays down, pulling me into his chest. "Hey! No falling asleep bitches!" Noah yells, jumping on the bed. "Noah." Ashton groans, burning his head in the crook of my neck. "Nope. We still have rivers turn. Then yall can sleep." Nick says, looking at us.

"You guys suck.'' I groan, leaning my head back to rest on top of ashtons head. Maddy finally walks out of the closet and towards me smirking. "Are you gonna kill me? Cause if so get it over with please.'' I mutter, reaching my arms out in surrender. "Nope. just gonna fuck you." she says, shrugging casually. "Mm.'' I mumble, turning to face her and sit up on my elbows. "Come here.'' I point a finger at her and she happily climbs between my legs. She gently pushes me down so I'm laying on my back.

Maddy trials small kisses over my chest and collar bone causing me to let out soft moans. She kisses up my neck and towards my ear where she stops and nips at it.  "Maddy, no teasing please." I moan as she runs her hands up and down my sides. "But teasing you is so fun." she whispers, lips hovering over my body as she trails down my stomach , stopping at my pussy. She smirks at me and licks inner thigh. I moan softly and throw my head back."I swear god- mmm." I start, but get cut by my own moan. I look down and see maddy sucking  on my clit while two fingers pump in and out of me.

I gasp at the sight and throw my head back, closing my eyes in pleasure. "Look at her while shes fucking you." My eyes fly open and I look at Callum who's leaning next to me. He takes my chin between his fingers and turns me to look down at maddy. I move my hips with maddys fingers and groan as we make eye contact while she continues eating me out. She smirks and bites my clit causing me to yelp and jerk away. "Maddy." I gasp, my legs shaking around her head. She curls her fingers more and starts thrusting them faster. "Oh god, oh god, oh god." I whimper under my breath. "Look at you. Getting fingered by your best friend in front of us." Greyson whispers, kissing the left side of my neck.

"I'm gonna come." I groan, turning my head to face him, my hands clenching the bed sheets at my sides. "Come for us baby." Greyson kisses my lips softly. I arch my back and moan against his mouth as my orgasm shoots through me. 'Shit, shit, shit." I whisper, trying to pull away from maddys touch and Greyson's mouth. "You're ok. Good girl." Ashton coo's kissing the right side of my face. My body relaxes and I look over at maddy whose face is glistening with my arousal and she's smiling up at me.

I grab her face in my hand and pull her up, kissing her softly. He moans against my lips and grinds her hips on mine. I reach a hand between us and slowly circle her clit. She gasps and I use the moment to slide my touch into her mouth. I explore every inch of her mouth, savoring the taste of her. I slide my hand down a little farther and slide two fingers into her wet pussy, curling them to hit her g-spot. "River." she moans, arching her back causing our chests to rub against each other. I kiss her neck, leaving hickeys and bite marks. I thrust my fingers faster and use my thumb to rub her clit.

"Fuck." Maddy gasps, rocking her hips faster. "You gonna come?" I whisper, pulling away from her neck. "Almost." she whines, throwing her head back. I bring my other hand up and rub her nipple between my fingers, continuing to thrust my fingers as fast as I can. Maddys legs clench around my waist and she falls forwards as her eyes screw shut. "Fuck. I'm gonna come." she groans, digging her nails into my shoulder. I take my left hand away from her chest and rub her hips as he rpussy clenches around my fingers. "Come for me baby." I whisper, reaching my other hand between us to rub my clit softly. I look over at Ashton and see him smirking at me.

I look back at maddy as she shakes above me, her eyes rolling back as her orgasm shakes her body. She breathes heavily as she places her hands on my chest and looks down at me. I slowly remove my fingers and lift them up to her face. "Clean them." I feel a hand on my thigh and look down to see ashtons hand making its way towards my pussy. I look up at him as maddy takes my fingers in her mouth and I moan when he slips a finger inside me. I watch his face as maddy continues to clean my fingers and groans when he adds a second. Maddy pulls my hand away from her mouth and climbs off my lap, laying next to me on the bed. Ashton removes his fingers and I whimper at the loss of contact. He leans towards me and trails kisses all over my boobs, stopping at certain spots to leave hickeys.

I grab ashtons face and pull him up so our lips are inches apart. "I don't like being teased." I flip up over and grind down on his hard cock. "River." he groans, grabbing my hips and holding me down. "It's not fun is it?" I say, referring to the teasing. Hands wrap around my chest and I look over my shoulder to see Greyson kneeling behind me. He places a small kiss on my cheek and palms my breasts in his hands. A moan catches my attention and I look over to see maddy, nick and noah going at it on the floor. Nicks on his back with Maddy riding him and Noah's thrusting into her from behind.

With realizing it a small whimper escapes my throat when i remember when it was me in that position. Ashton grabs my face and turns me to face him. "I can feel how much that turns you on. How wet you are from watching you best friend get fucked by two guys." he takes his hand away from my face and lifts my hips to line his cock up at my entrance. He trusts up into me , causing a loud moan to slip through my lips. I lay my head against greysons chest and rocking my hips with ashtons movements. "Look at maddy. Look at how good they're making her feel." greyson murmurs, against the top of my head.
I look over and they're all still in the same position but maddys looking at me now. Ashton grabs my hips and thrusts harder from underneath and I scrunch my eyebrows as Greysons hands roam my body. I moan and watch as maddy's body moves with the thrusts of the guys, her ass bouncing every time Noah slams into her. Ashton fucks me hard fast causing me to look away from maddy so i can place my hands on his chest. "Did I say you could look away?" Greyson grabs my face and pulls me up so my back is flat against his chest and he forces me to look at maddy. She moans loudly, her mouth wide open and eyes dark with lust. "Fuck, i cant come again. Please." I plead, trying to pull away from them.

"Use your safeword then." Ashton slows down but I shake my head and continue to bounce my hips. "No, no." I whisper, watching maddy. "Then come." i groan as ashton fucks me fast and hard again. Greyson pinches my nipples between his fingers and I scream as my body tightens with the orgasm. I hear maddy screaming too and watch through blurry vision as her body shakes as well.

II whimper when my pleasure fades and place my hands on ashtons chest to keep from falling. My legs shake as I try to close them and push myself away from ashton. "Hey, you're ok. Shh." greyson coax's, rubbing my sides. "I need a break. Please." I whisper, my body feeling numb and overwhelmed at the same time. "Okay. lay down." Greyson slowly lifts me off Ashton's lap and lays me on the side of the bed. "Are you okay?" Ashton questions, turning to his left to face me. "yeahh. I just need a break." I rub my face between my hands and curl up into a ball as my body continues to shake.

"Relax. Let your body rest." greyson says, climbing off the bed. I focus on Greyson as he walks over to the couch where Callum's sitting and grabs water from him. He walks back over to me and hands it to Ashton who helps me drink it. "Thank you." I kiss his shoulder and relax back into the bed. "You're welcome." he whispers, kissing my lips. The bed dips on my left and I look over to see Noah laying Maddy down. "Hey." I mumble, looking at her eyes fluttering shut. "Hey." she whispers, giving me a small smile.

"Since we're giving you girls a break, what should we do now?" callum questions, standing up from the couch. I look at maddy and smirk which causes her to furrow her eyebrows. I look at the guys and smile happily. "Kiss. all of you." The guys all cough and look at me like I'm crazy. "What?" Callum, Greyson and Ashton question at the same time. "Kiss. I want to see some man-on -man action." I laugh at Maddy's comment and nod while looking up at her.

Noah shrugs and walks over to the others. "Who do you want me to kiss first?" he questions, watching me and maddy. "Callum. If he's ok with it." i say after a moment. Callum smiles at me and stands in front of noah. They watch me for a moment before they turn to each other and smash their lips together. I watch as their lips move in sync, tongues exploring each other's mouths. They soon pull away and look at me while smirking. I hadn't realized how heavy my breathing was until they both looked down at my chest.

"Does it turn you on watching them make out?" greyson questions, look at me. "Mm." I nod and look up at him. "Who do you want to see kiss next?" I look at maddy but she just shrugs and stares at Noah's cock. I roll my eyes at her and look at ashton. "Greyson and ashton." I whisper, looking between both of them.