Orgasm one (edited)

I blush as Ashton sits next to me and Callum. I wonder what he's doing but then he grabs the blanket. "Up." Ashton whispers huskily, looking into my eyes. I slowly get off Callum, waiting until he tucks himself back into his pants and moves over to Ashton and straddles his lap. "How do you want to do this?" Ashton questions, helping me get comfortable. He grabs the blanket and wraps it around us both like I did with Callum.

I reach down and unbutton his pants and slowly free his already hard cock. "What's got you so hard Ashton? Seeing your best friend jerk off in front of everyone or seeing me sitting on another guy's dick?" I question, starting to jerk him off. He lets out a low groan when I stop touching him. "You're supposed to make me come remember?" I murmur against his neck, lightly kissing the spot below his ear.

Ashton grabs my hips and lifts me up. He watches me for a moment and I nod, letting him know it's ok. He positions his cock at my entrance and slowly pushes my hips down until he's buried deep. I slowly start moving up and down, circling my hips trying to get the right spot. Ashton's grip on my thighs tightens as I let out small moans and whimpers but he wants more. He wants me screaming his name. Ashton starts lifting my hips up and down as he thrust into me from underneath.

I gasp as his thrusts speed up. I moan loudly, not caring that there are others in the room. "Fuck River. You feel so good." Ashton moans. My back arches, trying to get him deeper if that's even possible. I start bouncing my hips with his thrust causing my eyes to roll back in my head. "You're gonna make me come." I gasp, looking at ashton. "I'm right behind you." He groans looking at my sweat covered face. "Together." I moan, speeding up my hips. "Together." Ashton agrees, thrusts getting sloppy.

I clench around Ashton and scream his name as I come around his cock. Ashton comes at the same time helping us both ride out our highs. Once we both finished I struggled to catch my breath. "Oh my god." I whisper leaning against Ashton's chest, my body still shaking. "Right." Ashton agrees.

"Your turn to ask someone." I whisper looking up at him. He nods but helps me first. Ashton gently pulls out but keeps me on his lap not wanting to let go yet. He turns me around so my back is to his front letting me see what's going on. "Maddy, truth or dare." Ashton asks, gently rubbing my shaking thigh under the blanket.