Whipped cream (edited)

"Dare." Greyson answers sitting on the couch relaxed. "I dare you to let some lick food off your body." Nick dares looking at Greyson for a reaction. He just shrugs in response and looks over to me. I smirk at him and stand up walking to the kitchen. I returned a couple minutes later with a few things on my hands.

"Really?" Greyson questions looking at the can of whipped cream and bottle of chocolate sauce in my hands. "What?" I shrug, setting them down on the table. "That's gonna make a mess and make us sticky." Greyson explains sitting up in his seat. "Then it looks like we'll have to shower later." I respond, sitting on his lap. I kiss his neck softly and trail kisses down towards his neck.

I tug at his shirt and stand up. "Strip." I boss, grabbing the toppings. Greyson raised an eyebrow at me and smirks. He gets up from his seat and stands in front of me. "You are awfully bossy today. Maybe I'll have to remind you who's in charge later."  Greyson whispers, grabbing my hips and pulling me flush against him. "Maybe you do." I whisper back, looking up at him as I lick my lips.

Greyson tugs his shirt off and sits back down on the couch. "Oh no." I say and pull him up from his seat. He looks at me confused as I pull him towards the chair where I was sitting previously. I gently push him down, laying him down on the reclinable chair and grab his pants, tugging them off along with his boxers. Once Greysons is completely naked I grab the toppings and straddle his waist. I look up at him and think of how I want to do this but before I can get far the whipped cream is pulled out of my hands.

I look up and see Greyson smirking at me. I go to say something but before I get the chance he sprays whipped cream on the valley or my breasts. I gasp at the cold sensation but it's soon replaced with Greysons warm tongue liking up the sweet desert. I arch my back as he sucks on the tops of my breast leaving hickeys. "What is it with you guys marking me?" I moan as I rock my hips onto Greyson cock.

"We want people to know what's ours." Greyson murmurs about to put more whipped cream on me. I snatch it from his hands causing him to pout. "I'm supposed to be doing this to you, not the other way around." I comment, spraying whipped cream on his abs. He goes to say something when I lean down and lick the sweet cream off his body. I trail by tongue over his abs causing him to clench his stomach at the feeling.

I spray more on his chest and some on his nipples which causes him to gasp. He looks up at me shocked but I just lean down suck the cream off. I circle my tongue around his nipple nipping and biting leaving marks. Greyson moans softly as I trail kisses down his body towards his hard cock that's leaking with precome. I look up at him, his head is thrown back from pleasure and his eyes are shut tight.

I stand up and walk away causing Greysons eyes to snap open. He looks at me confused as I'm about to enter the kitchen. "Hold on." I say and disappear. I walk back in a couple minutes later to see Greyson in the same spot I left him. Everyone eyes the bowl in my hands confused as to what I'm planning. I get back on his lap with the bowl still in my hands and peck his lips. "This isn't exactly food but I've always wanted to try this." I explain showing Greyson the ice in the bowl.

"What is it?" Noah asks, looking at me. "Ice." I answer and look back at him. He raises an eyebrow at me in question. "What are you going to do with that?" Callum questions voicing everyone's thoughts. "You'll see." I say smirking and bringing my attention back to Greyson. I grab an ice cube and place it in my mouth. I let it melt a little bit before trailing cold wet kisses down his body. He gasps at the freezing sensation and arches his back pressing himself closer to me.

I stand up and kneel in front of Greyson and place another ice cube in my mouth. I let it melt a little again and grabbed Greysons cock in my hand before taking it into my mouth. Greyson moans loudly as his hand flys to my hair. "Pinch me if it's too much ok?" He asks, looking down at me. I hum around his cock causing him to groan as he starts thrusting into my mouth. I gag a little bit other than that I'm fine.

"Fuck River. Where the hell did you learn this?" Greyson groans as his cock throbs in my mouth. I moan around him which causes him to moan loudly. "I'm gonna come." He says looking down at me. I look up at him and nod telling him it's ok. He throws his head back in pleasure as his thrusts get sloppy. With one final quick thrust warm come shoots down my throat. Greyson pulls out of my mouth and grabs my face so I'm looking at him. "Swallow." He demands using his thumbs to whips the tears that had fallen from my eyes.

I listen to greysons words and swallow everything, then slam my lips onto his. I pull away from Greyson and smirk. "Don't worry. I wasn't going to spit it out." I whisper pecking his lips before standing up to grab his clothes and a wet washcloth. I help clean him up and put his clothes on before he pulls me down on his lap. "Damn. When's my turn?" Ashton questions looking over at me. "Later." I respond, making him chuckle lightly.

"I definitely want to try that." Maddy says, looking at me. "Like I said later. There's always tomorrow since there's no school." I say reminding my friends that it's winter vacation. "yeah we're definitely trying that tomorrow." Nick says, looking around. "When do your parents get back mads?" Callum questions looking over to her. "Not until Saturday." Maddy answers.

"Good. That gives us a few days. Now Callum. Truth or dare?" Greyson asks, looking at him.