Next morning (edited)

I wake up with a groan, my body sore and stiff. I roll over and land on a hard chest. Placing my hand on it I look up and see Greyson sleeping. I smile softly to myself and look over my shoulder to see Callum also sleeping. I slowly get up and out of bed walking to the bathroom. I pass by the window and smile softly as I see a light layer of snow building up into the houses and trees.

I turn the light on and nearly scream. My hair is sticking in every direction, my makeup is smudged and I'm naked. I turn around and head over to the shower turning the water on so it's warm. Once the waters warm enough I jump in and start shampooing my hair. After a couple minutes I'm about to rinse my hair out when I feel my hands wrap around my waist.

I yelp and spin around coming face to face with ashton. "What are you doing?!" I whisper yell looking at the naked man in front of me. "Everyone else is sleeping and I heard the shower." He explains looking my body up and down. "What if I had been one of the guys?" I question crossing my arms as I trail my eyes over his body.

"Trust me your body's better than there's." Ashton replies, smirking as he puts his hands on my waist. He slowly pushes my head back so he can rinse out the conditioner in my hair. His hands gently rub my scalp, massaging out the suds. I place my hands on ashtons chest and look up to see him already staring back at me.

I slowly get up on my toes and lean forward connecting my lips on his. The kiss is slow and passionate as I grind against his body. "Someone's needy." Ashton comments rubbing his hands all over my body. "Mhm." I mumble, trailing kisses down his neck and chest. He gently grabs my face and brings it up to him as he slams his lips on mine. The once passionate kiss is now hungry and needy.

I moan as Ashton's hands trail in between my legs. "So wet." He murmurs against my lips as he plays with my clit. I rock my hips into his hands as my hand reaches down to his cock. Ashton groans and I start to jerk him off. He slides a finger into my pussy while his thumb still plays with my clit. I moan softly and lean against the wall for support.

"Please." I plead for more than just his fingers. "Please what? Use your words baby." Ashton whispers against my skin as he adds another finger. "Fuck me." I moan as his fingers thrust into me faster and harder. Just as my legs start shaking he removes his fingers causing me to gasp and whine.

"So needy." He murmurs lifting my legs up to straddle his waist. Ashton positions himself at my entrance and slowly slides in being mindful of yesterday's activities. "Let me know if I'm going to fast ok?" He asks rocking his hips into mine allowing me to feel every inch and curve of his cock. "Mhm." I moan as he starts to thrust faster.

My back repeatedly hits the shower wall as he slams into me. My fingers claw at his backs leaving marks and possibly drawing blood. "Fuck." I whisper, kissing his neck and leaving hickeys. I stare down in between my legs and watch as his dick slides in and out of me, pushing my hips with every thrust. "More." I plead looking up into his eyes.

And he gives it to me. Ashton pounds into me as I arch my back letting him hit deeper. My eyes roll back into my head as pleasure courses through my body. Ashtons hands roughly grip my hips holding me up, definitely going to leave bruises. I hold ashtons face in my hands as I kiss him deeply. "I'm gonna come." I whisper looking deep into his eyes.

"Me too." Ashton groans as his thrusts get sloppy. He reaches down in between us and starts circling my clit with his finger as he continues his brutal thrusts. "Scream for me love." Ashton demands as my whole body shakes in pleasure. I come all over ashtons cock as he continues thrusting chasing his own high.

Seconds after my orgasm dies down Ashton comes whispering a few swears under his breath. He continues to hold me, neither of us trying to move. "Fuck. That was amazing." I whisper, laying my forehead against his shoulder. "Now that I've had you I don't know if I can ever stop." Ashton says, making my head fly up to look at him.

"What?" I ask, making sure I heard him right. "This pussy..." Ashton starts as he thrust into me for effect. "I'm addicted. And it's the best addiction I could ever have." He finishes slamming his lips onto mine. We start to make out again and just as I start to rock my hips into Ashton's hips the bathroom door opens.

"You two didn't wait long huh?" Greyson questions looking at us through the clear doors that surround the shower. "How could I? This pussy's too good." Ashton answers, causing me to blush and hide my face on his chest. "Trust me I know. But I, unlike you, thought I'd let her rest." Greyson says starting to get undressed.

"What are you doing?" I question, looking at Greyson then Ashton. "Showering. Is that ok?" Greyson asks, standing still in just gray sweatpants hanging dangerously low on his hips. "Mhm." I mumble gawking at the hot man standing in front of me. Greyson smirks like he knows what I'm thinking and quickly removes the last of his clothing.

He steps into the shower and wets his hair before shampooing it. "I think that's enough for now." I say, looking up at ashton. "Until later." He whispers, kissing my bare shoulder and pulling out of me. Ashton sets me down on shaky legs and he and Greyson help me finish showering. I walk into the bedroom and notice Callum's gone.

"He went downstairs to make breakfast." Greyson answers probably seeing the confused look on my face. I nod in acknowledgement and head over to my suitcase that I'm guessing one of the guys brought up for me. I grab sweatpants, a t-shirt and underwear and start getting dressed. I go to grab my t-shirt but it's grabbed before I get it.

I look up confused and see Callum smirking at me. "I think you should stay like that." He comments looking over at the guys who nod in agreement. "I'm not gonna walk around shirtless. It's too cold." I huff, reaching for my shirt. "So if it wasn't cold you'd walk around shirtless?" Ashton questions face alight with joy.

"Yes...maybe... I don't know. Just give me my shirt please." I plead, reaching my hand towards Callum. He just walks away towards another suitcase which I'm guessing is his and pulls out a sweatshirt before throwing it to me. I look up at him with a raised eyebrow but he just shrugs and walks out the room.

I stare at his retreating figure with questions but just shrug and throw the warm clothing on. "Let's go get something to eat." Greyson suggests leading me out of the room with Ashton following behind us.