Dom and sub (edited)

"Dare." Callum answers. "I dare you to let someone dominate you." Greyson says looking at me? "What?" I ask looking around. "You like being bossy right now and Callum said yesterday he liked to sub. Let's see it." Maddy explains looking at me. I nod my head shrugging my shoulders and stand up walking over to Callum. "Maddy, did you get any more toys when you were out?" I question looking at her.

"I was waiting for someone to ask me that." Maddy says happily. She jumps up and runs up to her room leaving us confused. "I'm gonna regret asking that, aren't I?" I mutter looking at where my best friend just disappeared to. "yeah." Everyone says, causing me to sigh and shake my head. A few minutes later Maddy comes bounding the stairs happily with a few bags in her hands. "Holy shit mads. What'd you do to buy the whole store?" Ashton asks, shaking his head in disbelief.

"No but they were having a sale." She explains dipping out the bag's items on the table. Handcuffs, more vibrators and dildo, blind folds and other toys clatter on the table. I look at my friend then at Maddy concerned. "What the hell mads? Are you starting your own bdsm club or something?" I question picking up handcuffs. "I wish." Maddy comments, sighing as she sits next to Nick.

I shake my head at my friend and grab a pair of handcuffs and a blind fold. I walk over to Callum and smirk. "Strip." I demand standing in front of him. He quickly stands up and starts taking his clothes, which makes me smirk. "What's that look for?" Noah asks, looking at me worriedly. "This is gonna be fun. I've never dominated someone like this before." I explain looking over my shoulder at him. He smiles at me and nods his head.

I look back over at Callum just as he's pulling his pants and boxers off. He stands up to his full height towering over me. "Turn around." I demand grabbing the hand cuffs. He does as he was told and I gently grab his hands and cuff them behind his back. "Is this ok? Are they too tight?" I am worried since I've never done this before. "I'm ok." Callum answers, turning around to look at me. He leans down and kisses me passionately. I put my hands on his chest and gently pushed him onto the couch.

I climb up into his lap and grind into his cock making him groan. "So vocal. I love it." I whisper trailing kisses down his neck leaving hickeys. "You're mocking me aren't you?" Callum whispers huskily, his breathing getting heavier. "Mhm." I mumble standing up. He groans at the loss of contact but I'm quickly back with a blind fold in my hand. "Is it ok if use this?" I ask not wanting to push him too far.

"I trust you. You can do whatever you want." He explains leaning his forehead on mine. "I just don't want to hurt you or make you uncomfortable." I still really worry. He pecks my lips again whispering a 'you won't' and kisses my forehead for reassurance. I nod and place the blind food around his eyes making sure it's tight enough not to fall off but not too tight that it hurts.

I climb off of Callum and sink to my knees where I rub his thighs with my hands and trail kisses leaving more hickeys. "You and those god damn hickeys." Callum groans as I get closer to his throbbing cock. "It's only fair. You mark me, I mark you." I explain as I take him into my mouth. I bob my head up and down using my hand to play with his balls. "Fuck." Callum gasps as he thrusts his hips up.

Just as I feel his cock pulse I pull away. Callum whines but I ignore it and walk into the kitchen. I hear the others asking where I'm going but I quickly grab a bowl and ice again. I walk back into the room and everyone smirks at me. Well except for Callum because he can't see. "Where'd you go?" Callum asks as he feels my hands on his thighs again. "To get something." I simply state placing an ice cube into my mouth.

"Where'd you go-" he gasps before he can finish. I bob my head up and down, taking the ice cube in my mouth and rubbing it onto the top of his cock. I circle the ice cube around my mouth causing Callum to moan and thrust his hips upwards. He continues thrusting in and out and just as I feel him pulse again I pull away again. "Fuck! No, no! Please." He pleads as tears slide down his face from under the blind fold.

"Please what?" I whisper, bringing my hand around his throat not putting any pressure but just holding him there and bring my face close so my lips graze his. "Please let me come." He whispers as his breath hitches. I let go of his throat and sink to my knees again. I grab another ice cube and place it into my mouth. I take callums cock into my mouth and bob my head faster, finally letting him get the orgasm he's wanted.

He thrusts up into my mouth causing me to gag and tears to fall from my eyes. "Fuck. I'm gonna come." Callum groans, bucking his hips up faster. I hum around him letting him know it's okay and after a few more thrusts, Callum groans, shooting come down my throat. I stand up and slam my lips onto his. "Fuck. That's hot." I hear someone whisper behind me. I chuckle and pull away from Callum.

"You did good. I'm proud of you." I praise as I take the blind fold off and work on the handcuffs. Once I got everything from him I helped clean him up and put his clothes back on. Once we're settled next to each other I hand him a water bottle which he drinks half of then he hands it back to me. I go to put the cap on but it stops me. "Drink." He says taking the cap from me. I smile up at him and finish the water then snuggle into his side feeling tired.

"I think it might be time to call quits." Greyson says look at everyone falling asleep. "We should eat something first." Noah stands, being one of the few of us still awake. Greyson and Ashton nod in agreement and follow him to the kitchen.

I fall asleep snuggled into Callum's side only waking up when I feel someone kiss my forehead and slightly shake me awake. "Baby, it's time to wake up. You need to eat." Ashton says picking me up.

I groan in protest causing him to chuckle. I bury my head onto the crook of his neck and start to fall asleep. "River, sweetheart. No falling asleep." I hear Greyson say which causes me to whine again. I hear laughter and look up to see everyone sluggishly sitting at the table and a half asleep Callum walking behind me and Ashton.

"Bed." I whine as Ashton sets me in a chair. "Later. Eat first."  Ashton says sitting down next to me. I look at the table full of food and smile thinking of the guys cooking all this. We soon dig in having small talk here and there. Most of us were barely awake so it was kinda just gibberish talk.

Once everyone's eaten Greyson walks around the table and picks me up bridal style. "Come on. Let's get you to bed." He whispers, kissing my lips then my face causing me to giggle softly. We quietly walk up the stairs and into the spare bedroom we've been using. I hear footsteps behind us and look up to see Nick carrying an already asleep Maddy to her room. I smile softly at them as Noah follows behind them. I then notice Ashton and Callum following us.

"Sleepover in my room?" I mutter rubbing my eye with the corner of my fist. "Hell yeah." Ashton whispers causing me to laugh. Greyson sets me down in bed and heads to the bathroom to grab some clean washcloths. Ashton helps me out of my clothes as Callum grabs me sweatpants and another of his sweatshirts. Once me and the guys are cleaned, we all lay in bed, me on callum's chest in the middle of the bed and the guys on either side of us.

"Good night guys." I mumbled, my voice muffled my callum's neck. "Good night." The guys say in unison causing me to sigh happily. I smile softly thinking of the past day and excited for tomorrow.