Nick x River x Noah

Noah stands up and grabs my hand, lifting me off the couch. I raised an eyebrow at him as we walk towards Nick but he just smiled and pushed me onto the couch. Noah climbs on my lap, shocking me, as he trails kisses down my neck. "River and nick. Anything." he says, pulling away from me. "Who's doing what?" I question, grabbing his dick in my hand. I bite his neck causing him to yelp and I laugh quietly. "Anyone can do anything." he moans, rocking his hips as I start to slide my hand up and down his shaft. "Good." I mumble flipping us so Noah's laying on his back with my straddling his waist. "I've had enough of being on the bottom." I mutter, kissing his abs and nipping at his skin, leaving marks. I lift my hips and position Noah's cock at my entrance. "So bossy." Nick murmurs, nipping my right shoulder. "Damn right I am." I whisper, sinking down onto Noah's dick. I lean my head on Nick's left shoulder as I rock my hips slowly. I move my head to the side and make eye contact with Nick before I grab his neck and slam my lips onto his.

I moan against his mouth and move my hips faster, causing Noah to grab my hips and start thrusting from underneath. Noah leans up so he's sitting and continues thrusting from underneath as he nips and sucks on my chest. I moan against Nick's mouth as he reaches a hand around my waist and plays with my clit. I break the kiss and gasp, leaning my forehead against Nick's shoulder. "Fuck." I whimper as Nick grabs my face and turns me to look at noah. He pushes us both down onto the couch as Noah continues his brutal thrusts. I feel Nick at my second entrance and moan as he slowly slides in.

His cock is cold and wet with lube, and I shiver at the difference in the lubricant and my body's heat. I groan as Noah thrusts harder, repeatedly hitting deep within my walls. I clench around his cock causing him to groan and bite my shoulder in warning. I whimper as nick penetrates my ass and slowly starts fucking me from behind, "fuck river. So tight." nick groans, fucking me faster. They quickly find a rhythm and soon I'm a panting mess, moaning and whimpering with every thrust. "Fuck, im gonna come.'' Noah groans, his muscles flexing under my body. "I'm not there yet." I whine, my body tensing.

They both start thrusting faster and I grip Noah's shoulders tightly as I feel my lower stomach flex. Noah reaches between us and rubs fast circles on my clit causing me to gasp. Nick trails kisses down my spine and I moan loudly as my orgasm builds. "I'm gonna come." I look up at Noah and nod. "Us too." the guys say at the same time. As if planned we all come at the same time. Noah's come coating my walls and nicks filling my ass. My eyes rolled back in my head as my body shivered. My body lays limp in Noah's arms and I feel Nick's hand roaming my body gently. "I'm gonna pull out okay?" Nick says, rubbing my lower back softly. I nod and keep my eyes closed as I feel his slowly slide out of me.

Nick groans and I look over my shoulder to see him staring at me, well my ass. "You have no idea how hot you look right now." he grabs my ass cheeks and pulls them apart giving him a full view of his come seeping from my asshole. "She always looks hot." Maddy and Greyson speak at the same time. I laugh at my friend but whimper when it causes me to rub against noah. "It's okay. I'm gonna pull out." noah coo's, slowly pulling out of me.

We sit up and Noah turns me to face the others as Nick walks over with water and washcloths. He gently cleans between my legs causing me to whine and the others to chuckle. "Fuck you guys." I mumble leaning into Noah's chest. "Already did." greyson comments, causing me to glare at him. He laughs at me as Noah hands me a bottle of water. I drink about half of it before I hand it back to Nick who sets it on the table. After we've cleaned up, Greyson walks over to us. "What are you doing?" I question as he picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist and my arms around his neck.

"You've been gone too long." he mumbles into my neck. He sits down on the couch between Ashton and Callum and I giggle softly as he shifts me around to face the others. "Nice to have you back, beautiful." callum whispers, kissing me. "Nice to be back." I whisper, kissing his bare shoulder. "You're gonna be very sore tomorrow." Ashton comments, look at my shaking body. "Just means you'll have to take care of me." I kiss his shoulder and relax in greysons arms.

Ashton grabs my face softly and pecks my lips before laying a blanket over me. "Thank you." I grab his hand under the blanket and lace out fingers together while giving him a small smile. "You're welcome." he brings my hand up and kisses my knuckles. "You guys are so fucking cute." maddy gushes, watching us. I smile at her and watch as she grabs the hat and picks out the next name. 'Let's see who's next.' she unfolds the piece of paper and looks up at me smirking. "Next is ashton. That means rivers last." Maddy smirks at me as she sits back in her seat.

"Not it." I groan, looking at ashton. "I need a break." I add, looking at him. "I can assure you what we do will give you a break." he picks me up and sits me on his lap causing me to whine. " you have to make me pancakes tomorrow.'' I demand, crossing my arms over my chest. "Deal." he mumbles, peppering my face with kisses. "And buy me pizza." I add causing him to stop kissing me. "Fine." he agrees, giving me a small smile. I kiss his lips happily causing everyone to laugh.