River and Noah

"Told you i'd get to feel you.'' Noah moans, rubbing his cock through my folds. I shiver and arch my back, my clit being extremely sensitive. "You ready?" He kisses my face and neck as his cock prodes my entrance. "yeah." I whisper, his cock sliding into my pussy. I lift my hips, moaning loudly as he bottoms out. "Fuck." he groans, starting with slowly thrusts. "I don't want to hurt you. Shit." his body shakes as he fights back his pleasure. "You won't. Now fuck me." I wrap my legs around his waist and force his cock deeper, clenching around him. He moans and with a simple nod from me he start fucking me hard and fast. "Holy shit." I groan, throwing my head back. Noah leans down and takes my nipple into his mouth, his fingers toying with the other one. Noah thrusts fast and urgent as he chases his orgasm. His cock repeatedly rams into my g-spot and I'm overwhelmed with pleasure. Holy shit these people are going to break me. Noah lets go of my nipple and brings his hand down to rub circles on my clit causing me to whimper at the sensitivity. "I'm gonna come." he moans, his thrusts slowing down slightly and getting sloppy.

"Me too.'' I whimper, my stomach tightening for what feels like the millionth time today. "Come with me.'' I nod at his words and arch my back as my orgasm crashes through my body. My eyes close as I feel his come fill me. My entire body pulses and I'm gasping for breath when my body finally relaxes. "You okay?" I open my eyes and notice Noah looking down at me. "Yeah." I whisper, voice hoarse and dry. He gently pulls out of me and sits back on the couch. "Maddy sit." he demands, gesturing to his lap.

She smirks and quickly gets on. She sits up on her knees and lowers herself onto Noah's cock. He grabs her hips and thrusts up into her, causing her to let out a loud moan. I climb onto shaky legs and sit on Noah's lap, behind maddy. I grab her tits in my hand and pinch her nipples, rolling them between my fingers. She leans her head on my shoulder as I trail kisses on her neck, nipping and sucking here and there. "Fuck." she moans, arching her back causing her ass to rub against my pussy.

I remove a hand from her chest and bring it down between her legs to rub her clit. "Holy shit! I'm going to come." maddy groans. "Come. now." Noah demands, thrusting into her faster. I rub her clit harder and watch as her body shakes from her orgasm. She screams loudly as her nails dig into my thighs and I feel her clit pulse in my fingers. Once maddy and noah finish i bring my hand up to her mouth. "Clean them." I whisper, nipping her ear. She grabs my wrist and brings my fingers to her lips, her tongue swirling around them as she sucks her arousal off of them.

I pull my fingers from her mouth and rub her hips, leaving a soft kiss on the side of her cheek before I sit on the couch. Noah's shifts and sets Maddy on my lap as he stands up and grabs water and a few washcloths from the table. I take a cloth from him and gently clean between maddys legs as he opens the water for her. She drinks half the bottle when I've finished cleaning her and grabs a second washcloth for her face, chest and back. "I'm sorry about your back." I whisper, looking at the red marks littering her upper back.

"It's okay. I like them." She looks over her right shoulder at me and I lean down pecking her lips. I give her a small smile as she grabs a washcloth and starts helping me clean up. Maddy sinks to her knees, smirking as she cleans up between my legs. She leaves a few soft kisses on my shaking thighs before she stands up and grabs the bottle of water. She hands it to me, letting me take a few sips before she puts it back on the table and sits back on my lap. "Damn. we should do this shit more often.'' Ashton comments, looking at us while breathing heavily.

"Fuck yeahh." Nick says, agreeing with ashton. "I'll pick who's next." Greyson stands up and grabs the hat from the table. He shuffles the names around before reaching in and pulling out a piece of paper. "Next is... noah." Greyson says, looking over at noah. Shit, I think to myself as Noah looks at me with a smirk.