Goodnight

I look up and see Ashton carrying me with Callum and Greyson following behind. "Are we going to bed?" I question, rubbing my eyes. "We're gonna clean up first then bed." callum corrects, opening the door to our spare room. I nod tiredly, and relax knowing that the guys will take care of me. Ashton walks towards the bathroom and stands to the side as greyson starts the shower. "No. shower in the morning please." I whine, burying my head into his chest. "We need to shower now. After what we've done today we need to make sure everythings okay." greyson explains, pushing some hair out of my face. "Too tired." I whisper, looking to my left where he's standing. "I know. It'll be quick and all you have to do is sit okay?" he says, grabbing my hand and running his thumb over my knuckles.

"Ok." I mumble. Callum tells us the showers ready and we all step in. ashtons sits down with me on the bench in the back of the shower as the guys grab stuff to wash me with. Callum walks over with shampoo and quickly washes my hair using the detachable shower head to rinse it out. Once that's done he goes to condition my hair but I whine and push his hand away earning laughter from the three of them. "Okay, okay. I'm done. Let's just wash your body then we're done." callum coo's, grabbing the loofah and putting soap on it.

He softly washes my body then his before rinsing us both off. Once that's done he gently grabs me from ashton and walks out of the shower with me. "Go pee while I grab your clothes ok?" Callum sets me down on shaky legs and I wince at the sting between my legs. "Okay.'' I whisper, slowly sitting down on the toilet with his help. I quickly pee, mumbling angrily when it hurts to wipe and clean up. I slowly stand up and wash my hands before making my way into the bedroom where I almost collide with callum. "Hey, you were supposed to wait for me." he whispers, pushing some wet hair out of my face.

"Too long." I mumble, leaning my weight on him. His arms wrap around my waist and he lifts me up causing my legs to wrap around his body. "Do you want to put pjs on?" he questions, kissing my neck. "Please." I nod, and grab the underwear that he had set on the bed. I slide on a shirt he had also laid out and smile when it smells like him. Slowly he helps me get dressed and then helps me get comfy in bed. Just as he finishes sliding on a pair of boxers and gets in bed next to me Greyson and Ashton walk out of the bathroom. They smile at me and quickly put clothes on before laying in bed with us. Callum slides under me so I'm laying on top of him and the guys lay on either side of us.

"Goodnight, baby." Ashton whispers, kissing my shoulder. "Goodnight, love." Greyson whispers, kissing my lips since I was facing him. "Goodnight, sweetheart." callum mumbles, kissing the top of my head. "Goodnight guys." I yawn, struggling to keep my eyes open. "Get some rest. You need it." greyson says, running his hand up under my shirt to rub my back. I hum and sink into callums chest before whispering one last thing to them. "Merry Christmas guys."