Christmas morning

"MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS BITCHES!!" I yelp in surprise as bodies jump randomly on the bed. I look up to see a laughing Maddy, Noah, Nick and Ashton. I smile widely and tackle Maddy onto the bed. "MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I yell, still laying in bed. "Hey! What about us?" Noah says pouting. I sit up at the end of the bed and cross my legs. "Merry Christmas." I say giving him a small smirk.

"That's it? That's all we get? She gets tackled and we get 'merry Christmas'." Nick pouts looking at me. I smile widely and tackle him and Noah into the bed. "Someone's feeling better." I hear someone groan. I look over and see a tired looking Greyson. "Mhm." I mumble looking up from in between Noah and Nick's bodies. He smiles at me and looks at everyone. "Why the hell did you wake us up?" He asks, looking annoyed. "Oh c'mon it's Christmas. Today we're gonna have fun." I say straddling his waist and smirking at him when saying the last part.

"Oh I know we are." He smirks back before flipping us over and tickling me. "No! Stop!" I yell trying to push him off. "Maddy! Help!" I yell reaching for her. She jumps on the bed but is immediately tackled by Nick and Noah. "No! Stop! Stop!" Maddy yells as they tickle her. Greyson continues to tickle me and I finally get off the bed, away from him. "Mean." I huff, trying to catch my breath. "What was that?" He asks, standing up and walking towards me.

"I said 'mean'." I answer, crossing my arms. He raises an eyebrow at me and smirks. I go to say something but all of a sudden I'm picked up and thrown on the bed. I yelp in surprise and flip my hair out of my face to see Callum, Greyson and Ashton smirking at me. Callum walks towards the bed and slowly climbs on top of me. "I'll show you just how mean we can be." He murmurs against my lips before kissing me.

The kiss is passionate and sweet. I lean back so I'm laying down and rub my hands over his back. I feel his muscles flex under my fingers causing me to smirk. Callum grinds onto me causing me to release a small moan. He breaks away from me and trails wet kisses down my neck and chest. "Callum." I moan softly as I tug his hair. I grip his face and pull him up, slamming my lips onto his. He groans, rubbing his hands up and down my thighs. I go to reach down to untie the sweatpants but he quickly gets off me and stands with Greyson and Ashton.

I look at him confused but they just smirk. "Told you we could be mean." Callum says walking towards me again. He hovers over me, never letting his body touch mine. "Just wait until later. I'll really show you how mean we can be." He whispers before walking away. I gape as I watch him leave, followed by Ashton and Greyson. I look over towards Maddy who's just smirking at me. I grab a pillow and chuck it at her, hitting her straight in the face.

Nick and Noah laugh but instantly stop when she glares at them. I smirk and stand up, walking towards the bathroom. "Hey! No masturbating! Wait till later!" Maddy yells jumping up to stop me from closing the bathroom door. "I'm not. I'm brushing my teeth and cleaning up." I say laughing at her. She gives me a stern look saying 'you better be' and walks downstairs with the others.

I walk out of my room and am instantly greeted with the best smell in existence. I groan and walk down to the kitchen. I see Greyson at the stove with Callum next to him. I walk up behind Greyson and wrap my arms around his waist. I peck his shoulder and mumble a 'whatcha making'. He clearly understood because he responded with 'pancakes'. I look over his right shoulder and sure enough there's pancakes shaped like Christmas trees.

"Yum." I say looking at the plates of cooked food. "Go sit down. It'll be done in a minute." Greyson says turning a little to peck my lips before returning to cooking. I let go of his waist and walked towards the fridge, grabbing the orange juice and apple juice. I set them down on the table and sit next to Noah. "Merry Christmas." He says looking down at me. "Merry Christmas." I respond.

"You guys rested and ready for today?" Ashton questions looking at everyone. "Hell yeah." We all say. Soon we're all sitting down and eating breakfast. Maddy decided we needed to have a lot of time for today's activities so once we're all done eating and have cleaned everything up it's a little after 7. "Do we want to do presents now or later?" Ashton questions walking into the living room with a tray of hot chocolate.