Snowman and snowball fights (edited)

We just finished lunch and right now we're gathered in the living room deciding again what we should watch. Maddy wants to watch a romantic Christmas movie on Netflix called the "Christmas inheritance." But the guys want to watch something more actioned. My question was 'what Christmas movie has action?' Finally we decided on a movie and we're all snuggled up in Maddy's three couches.

Right now I'm sitting in Callum's lap with Ashton and Greyson on either side of us. We're half way through the movie when Noah gets up and pauses it. "Hey!" Me and Maddy yell in unison as the guys sigh. "We should do something." Noah states putting his hands on his hips. "We are dumbass." Nick groans glaring at the back of Noah's head. "No, I mean outside. It's snowing so we should build a snowman or something." Noah explains pointing to the window behind the couch he was just sitting on.

"yeah!" Maddy says jumping up. "Really?" Everyone questions looking surprised. "Why not? Tomorrow we'll be busy cooking and planning for Christmas, so we should have some relaxing fun now." Maddy explains as she walks over and grabs my hands. I groan as she pulls me up off Callum's lap. Maddy gives me her famous puppy eyes and I feel the hatred slowly fading away. "Fine." I sigh looking at my best friend. "Yes! Yes! Yes!" Maddy yells jumping up and down.

The guys begrudgingly get up and we all dress in our winter jackets, boots, gloves and hats. "C'mon guys! You're taking forever." Nick yells as he and Noah help Maddy roll the bottom of the snowman. I laugh at them and step outside instantly shivering at the cold air. "We should have a snowman contest." Ashton suggests looking at everyone. "yeah!" We all yell together.

Me, Ashton, Callum and Greyson work on one snowman while Maddy, Noah and Nick work on another right now I'm watching as the guys stack the second snowball onto the base. I reach down and scoop up a small chunk of snow in my gloves hand before forming it into a ball. I look at the guys and pick my target. Greyson. I bring my arm back and throw the snowball hitting home directly in the chest. Shocked at the sudden hit he whips his head up and makes direct eye contact with me.

I smirk and pick up more snow before forming another snowball. He shakes his head softly which only makes me smirk more. I bring my arm back and act like I'm gonna hit him again but I don't. I released the snowball and hit Ashton in the back, between his shoulders. He stands up and turns around to look at me. "Oh so that's how it's gonna be?" He questions making his own snowball. I slowly take steps backwards trying to plan my escape route.

I turn around to back a dash for the front door, when a snowball hits the middle of my back. I whip around and see Ashton, Greyson and Callum all standing there staring at me with snowballs in their hands. "You just started war love." Callum says as he slowly walks towards me. I reach down and quickly make a few snowballs and then stand up to my full height. Callum is now in front of me smirking.

I tilt my head confused when all of a sudden I feel ice dripping down my back. I yelp in surprise and whip around coming face to face with Noah. "You traitor!" I yell as he runs away. I hear the others chuckle at us as I run after him. I threw the snowballs in my hands hitting him in the back a couple times. Suddenly he stops but doesn't turn around. "Noah?" I question, afraid I might have hurt him. When he doesn't answer or move I walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

I yelp in surprise as he whips around and throws me over his shoulder. "Noah!" I yell hitting his back. "Like Callum said sweetheart. You started war."  He says walking back over towards the others. I lift my head up and see Maddy sitting on Nick with snowballs in her hands. I raise my eyebrow at her but she just shrugs her shoulders. "Noah. Put me down." I demand hitting his back again. "Has anyone ever told you you're bossy?" He questions setting me on my feet.

"Yes." I huff and push hair out of my face before shoving him into a snowbank. "Hey!" Noah yells looking up at me surprised. "Whoops." I giggle as he mocks being hurt. I reach my hand out to help him up but instantly regret it. Noah yanks my hand pulling me into the snow pile with him. I quickly reach over and grab a handful of snow and throw it at him, hitting him in the face. Everyone laughs at his shocked expression but my laughter soon turns into yelling as Noah jumps up and straddles my waist.

"You're gonna regret that." He says holding my hands above my waist. "Am I?" I say smirking back at him before flipping up so I'm straddling his waist and holding his hands down. "You know I like this position a lot more." I whisper before throwing more snow in his face. I jump up quickly and run behind Greyson hopping to hide from Noah. "You know we're not gonna help you right?" Ashton whispers in my ear. "Mhm." I mumble looking up at him.

I quickly run away from everyone to the back yard of Maddy's house. "River! Wait for me!" I hear Maddy yell from behind me. I look over my shoulder to see her catching up to my speed. Soon snowballs are flying at us as we continue to run around the yard. Me and Maddy duck behind a snow bank and quickly start making snowballs. "C'mon." Maddy whispers nodding her head. We step out from behind the bank and come face to face with the guys.

"Hi." I say give them a small wave. They laugh at me giving me and Maddy the time we needed to start throwing snowballs at them. We pelt snowballs without really aiming. I see them all run and hide in different places. Me and Maddy split up and went after the others. I chase Nick, Greyson and Ashton, still throwing snowballs at them.

I run into the front yard making more snowballs quickly and ready to throw them when I see no one. Confused, I walk around trying to find anyone. "Guys?!" I yell confused on how we went from loud and crazy to dead and silent. "Hello?!" I yell again walking into the back yard now. "Guys?!" I say starting to panic. I drop the snow in my arms and start jogging around. "Guys?!" I yell again. Just as I'm about to see if they went inside and tackled to the ground.

I scream in surprise and look up at the person sitting on me. "Maddy?" I am confused.  "Where were you guys? I was yelling at you." I am still surprised that she just tackled me. "We were hiding. We wanted to get you." Maddy answers, grabbing snow and shoving it down my shirt. "Maddy!" I tell them to jump up. I take my jacket off and start dumping the snow from down my shirt. "I think it's time to go inside. It's getting too cold." Greyson says looking at the darkening sky.

"yeah." I mumble feeling my teeth chattering. We walk in the front door and take off our winter gear. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower." Callum says walking towards the stairs. "Me too." Maddy says following him. Me and Nick whip around almost giving ourselves whiplash. "Separately." Callum states looking at me. "yeah." Maddy says looking at Nick. We nod our heads and walk into the kitchen. "Anyone want hot coco?" Nick asks, walking over to the Keurig. "Me!" I yell raising my hand as I sit at the counter.

He chuckles at me and starts on the drinks. "I'm gonna go change. I'll be right back." I say standing up and walking toward the stairs. "Ok." The guys respond walking around the kitchen probably to make dinner. I walk into the guest bedroom I've been sleeping in the past few days and head over to my suitcase. I open it and pull out a fresh pair of underwear and sweatpants. I strip out of the wet clothes and throw on the new ones before heading over to Greysons suitcase to steal a hoodie.

I throw on the hoodie and walk back downstairs to see Greyson, Ashton and Nick sitting at the table. "Your hot coco's done. It's on the counter, we weren't sure what you wanted in it." Nick nods his head towards the cup of hot liquid. "Ok. Thank you." I respond walking towards the cup. I leave it as it is and sit down at the table. "Are you wearing my sweatshirt? " Greyson questions looking at me with a raised eyebrow. I nod, giving him a small smile as we talk for a little bit before Maddy and Callum join us.

"What should we do for dinner?" Greyson questions looking through the fridge. "Pizza! Spaghetti! Mac n cheese!" I yell the last one as Maddy and Ashton yell the others. They look at me and raise an eyebrow. "What? I love Mac n cheese." I say, shrugging my shoulders and taking a sip of my hot cocoa. "We know." Greyson chuckles, pulling out ingredients to who knows what.