Kisses

Greyson turns to face Ashton and they lean in, placing their lips together. They're hesitant at first and I giggle when they quickly pull away. "Nope." they both say. Everyone laughs at them as Ashton sits on the couch and Greyson sits next to me on the bed. "Now Maddy has to kiss them." I glare at Nick, causing him to smirk. "No offense but I'm good. There's only three people I want to kiss." maddy groans, sitting up against the bed frame. "Three?" callum questions, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Nick, Noah and river." she names off, pointing to her fingers as she does so. "Awww. I feel honored." I whisper, pretending to wipe a tear from my eye, she giggles at me and leans down to place a soft kiss on my lips. "What do you say we give the guys a little show?" she murmurs against my lips. "What do you have in mind?" I pull back and look up at her. "I've got some toys I would love to try with you." She runs her hand through my hair and I sigh happily. My eyes flutter shut and I nod , causing her to jump up from the bed and to the closet.

"Go sit on the couch." I turn to Greyson and push him lightly. He puts his hand up in defense and walks over, followed by the others. The others all sit on the couch and chairs and I wait, listening to hear what maddy might be grabbing. Quickly she walks out of the closet and stands at the end of the bed. She smiles at me and slowly climbs up onto the bed and in between my legs.

"I'll give you a break. Is it okay if I try something?" maddy whispers, thumb rubbing the underside of my breasts. "yeahh. what are you thinking?" I watch as she reaches into the bedside table and pulls out a candle and lighter. I stare at her in shock and curiosity and Maddy's quick to explain her thoughts. "It's not a normal candle. It's a massage candle." I stare at her for a moment before slowly nodding. "yeahh. we can try that.

She smiles brightly and shifts down so she's sitting lower on my waist. "Do you remember your safe word?" she questions, lighting the candle. "yeahh. roses." my chest heaves with deep breaths as we both watch the flame flicker on the candle. She nods and we both sit there for a moment, watching as the candle melts and the wax collects on the top. "Ready?" maddy whispers, looking down at me. I nod and relax into the bed. She brings the candle up over my stomach and tilts it, letting a small drop of wax drip onto my body. I jolt at the sudden heat but relax when the sting fades into a soft buzz.

"Are you okay?" I look at maddy and give her a small smile. "yeahh. it felt good." I release a deep breath and relax my muscles as she brings the candle back over my body. Slowly she drips wax on my stomach, chest and breast. My lips part in a small moan when she drips wax on the peak of my nipple. I push my head back into the pillow and stare up at her as she continues dropping the hot liquid on my skin. Maddy blows out the candle and sets on the bed side table. Her hands skim my sides and come up on top of my chest where she gently works the oils into my skin. I bring my hands up to rest on her waist and moan quietly when her hands rub over my sensitive nipples.

"Is this okay?" maddy questions, looking up at me from under her eyelashes. Her hands don't stop and they're slowly inching their way down towards my core. "yeahh. your turn after this." I grab her wrists gently and bring them back up towards my chest. She hums and her fingers work the underside of my breast. Maddy starts to grind on me and I groan, my grip on her waist tightening. "Fuck maddy.'' She looks up and gives me a small smile. "What?'' Her voice is soft and innocent, causing me to glare at her. "Don't do that." I whisper, digging my nails into her thighs. She rocks her hips faster and I buck my hips up when she rubs against my clit. "Maddy. Please." I moan. She trails her hands down my body and reaches between us to rub her clit. "Please what?" She murmurs, leaning down to kiss my neck.

Her fingers continue to rub circles on her clit causing her knuckles to sometimes touch mine. "Your turn. Please." I plead, wanting to touch her. Her hands pause and she stares down at me for a moment. She nods and I quickly flip us over causing her to yelp. I giggle and tuck some hair behind her ear before leaning down and placing a soft kiss on her lips. I grab the candle and lighter from the bedside table and light it, letting the wax collect in the center. "So fucking beautiful." I look up at maddy who's watching me and give her a small smile. I lift the candle over her stomach and drop little bits of wax on her chest. She hisses at the sudden sting but relaxes when I rub the oil into her skin.