Foursome

"You can move now." I look up at Nick and Noah nodding as Noah slowly pulls out. I tense as he pulls out until just the tips of his cock are in my entrance but relax as he pushes in just as slowly. Ashton lifts my hips and starts thrusting from underneath me and quickly the two of them find a pattern. Nick joins in soon after and all together the guys are working different parts of my body. I arch my back as the guys repeatedly thrust against different spots in my body. I squeeze my eyes shut and grip onto Noah's shoulders as he leans over me. I dig my nails into his skin causing him to groan and nip at my neck. I gasp and squeeze harder as Nick and Noah's thrusts get faster. I feel someone grab my hand and my eyes snap open to see Callum kneeling next to me. He brings my hand down towards his face and places soft kisses on my knuckles as he intertwines our hands. "You're ok, beautiful. Use your safeword if you have too. We want you to be safe and comfortable." he places a kiss on my forehead and rests our hands on the couch.

I nod and look back at Noah and Nick who have stopped moving and are watching me. "I'm ok. I promise." Noah nods and slowly pulls in and out of me. Nick and Ashton quickly follow Noah's pace and soon they've found a rhythm. "Oh my god." I moan, digging my nails into Noah's shoulder. "I'm sorry." I whimper, looking up at noah. He shakes his head and moans as I leave open mouth kisses on his neck. "You're taking us so well. Good Girl." Ashton whispers, kissing my shoulder. I nod absentmindedly and rock my hips faster, matching the guys' thrusts. Nick reaches a hand around and grabs Noah's face, turning him before attaching their lips. I can't stop the whimper that escapes my lips and Nick groans as he pulls away from noah. "Fuck. Does that turn you on?" I nod at Nick's words, causing him to pull Noah into another kiss.

Noah pulls away and grabs my legs, hoisting them up towards my chest as he pounds into me. I gasp and my body starts shaking and my stomach clenches. The guys all groan and thrust faster, chasing their own orgasms. I reach between mine and Noah's bodies and trace circles on my clit feeling my stomach tighten as my orgasm builds faster and faster. "Not yet." Ashton moans, grabbing my wrist. I whine and push my head back into ashtons shoulder. "Please." I arch my back meeting their thrusts and screw my eyes shut as I fight back my need to come. "Almost, baby."

I gasp as Nick and Noah pick up their pace. "Fuck." I moan, turning to look at greyson and callum. My breath hitches when i see greyson rubbing his cock, his gaze intense as he watches me get fucked by his best friends. "Can I come please?" I whisper, looking up at noah. He looks over my shoulder at Ashton and Noah nods before reaching down to rub fast circles on my clit. "Come for us." ashton groans, fucking me harder. I dig my nails into Noah's shoulder and squeeze my legs around his waist as the strongest orgasm ever rips through my body.

Noah's body shakes above me as he stills and I feel his come coat the inside of my walls. I look down between my legs and watch as Noah and Nick thrust in and out of me, coming coating both of their cocks. Ashton tenses behind me and I feel his cock twitch then his come fill my ass. I shiver at the feeling and Noah smirks down at me like he knows what I'm thinking. I sigh as they guys stop moving and we all try to catch our breaths. "We're gonna pull out ok?'' Ashton questions, shifting slightly underneath me. I nod and let my eyes close as I feel Nick and Noah pull out first then Ashton soon after. I wince as Ashton sits up and I rest my chin on Noah's shoulder as he pulls me to straddle his lap. Noah shifts me on his lap causing a whine to fall from my lips and I pull away as his cock brushes my oversensitive clit. "Shh. you're okay, baby.'' Noah whispers, pushing hair out of my face and kisses my cheek.

Tiredly, I watch as Callum walks over towards us with water and washcloths in his hands. A loud moan rings through the room and I look over towards the bed to see maddy watching us. "I'll go get her." Nick goes to stand up but I grab his arm and pull him down. "I got it." I slowly climb off Noah's lap and try to stand but my legs buckle. Arms wrap around my waist and I'm picked up bridal style. "Slow down baby." I look up at Callum and nod. "Can you put me on the bed please?" he kisses me softly and walks over to the bed and sets me next to maddy. I climb up onto my knees and sit between maddys legs, watching as she soaks the bed beneath her and her clits red and angry, poking out between her lips. I lean down and place a kiss on the top of her pussy causing her to flinch and whine. "Relax." i murmur, kissing up her stomach. Her stomach clenches causing me to smile and her body starts to shake. I reach down between our bodies and circle her clit causing her to whimper. "Please." maddy cries, trying to pull away from my hand.

"One more time. Then we're done." I move my fingers faster and lean down to suck on her nipple. Maddy's back arches off the bed and she screams out as her orgasm washes over her. I whisper encouraging words in her ear and rub my hands up and down the sides of her body, waiting for her high to finish before I remove the toy. Maddy falls limp on the bed and I look up worried and see she's breathing heavily. I quickly reach down and turn the vibrator off and slowly pull the toy out of her. She whines and I kiss her neck to let her know it's ok. "All done baby. Good Girl.'' She smiles at the praise and I lay down next to her as my own exhaustion kicks in. The guys are quickly by our sides and I smile as Callum gently cleans between my legs. "Thank you.'' I mumble, rubbing my eyes with the heel of my hand.

"No need to thank me beautiful.'' He kisses my stomach and sets the used washcloth on the floor and grabs another one to wipe down my chest and face. Greyson opens a bottle of water for me and helps me take slow sips. I thank him and relax back into the bed watching as Nick and Noah clean up maddy. "You okay?'' I glance to my left and see Ashton lay down behind me, his arms wrapping around my waist to pull me against his chest. "Yeah, just tired." he hums in agreement and I smile when maddy looks over at me. "I think it's time for bed." Nick comments, picking Maddy up. The others agree and I feel myself getting picked up as well.