Fingering (edited)

"Dare" Maddy answers, looking at me with a small smile. I look at her confused but she just shrugs. "I dare you to do whatever you want to do to River. If she is ok with it." Ashton says looking from me to Maddy. "No offense but why does everyone keep picking me?" I question, looking around. "Because you're hot." Everyone says at the same time.

They all laugh while I just roll my eyes and chuckle softly. Maddy stands up and walks over to me. She grabs my hands and stands me up pulling over towards her chair. She gently pushes me down and kneels In front of me. "Is this ok?" Maddy asks, rubbing my legs softly. "yeah." I whisper nervously at what she might want to do.

Maddy reaches up to my waistline and tugs my pants down till they're fully off. "Might as well just keep those off the rest of the game. Everyone keeps taking them off anyways." Nick comments making everyone laugh again. Maddy tilts the chair back a little causing my bare pussy to be seen by everyone. I go to cover myself but Maddy grabs my hands and forces them to my sides.

"Never cover yourself in front of us." She whispers but it's very demanding which confuses me. Maddy, still pinning my hands down, brings her face towards my core and licks a strip up my lower lips. I gasp and arch my back at the same feeling. "Have you ever received head before?" Maddy questions, looking up at me from under her eyelashes.

I shake my head no and look down embarrassed. I feel a hand gently grasp my face and I look up to meet Maddy's eyes. "Hey. It's ok. I'm glad I got to be your first." She whispers pecking my lips. She goes to pull away but I grab the back of her head and slam my lips onto hers. I moan into the kiss as she straddles my waist. I bite her lower lip and tug at it causing her to gasp.

I pull away from the kiss breathing heavily as I lean my forehead against Maddy's. After we calm our breathing Maddy stands up and sinks down on her knees in front of me again. She lifts my legs up so they're resting on the seat and she trails kisses up and down my inner thighs leaving hickeys. I give her a playful glare as she kisses closer to my pussy. I hold my breath as she licks around my clit, never touching it.

I suck in a deep breath as Maddy's hands rub my sides and her mouth works my clit. She sucks on my sensitive bud causing my back to arch off the seat a little. I moan softly as she brings a hand away from my hips to tease my entrance. I whine as she only teases the hole, never pushing in a finger. "Use your words baby." Maddy says lifting her head from between my legs.  "Please. More." I whisper, still feeling a little embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, what was that? I couldn't hear you." Maddy teases, looking at me with a smirk. I glare at her as the others laugh quietly. "Please. F-fuck me." I say louder still not in my normal voice. Maddy brings her head back down licking and sucking my clit again but this time she adds two fingers and pushes them into me.

I arch my back moaning as Maddy works her fingers, repeatedly hitting deep within me. I moan loudly, rocking my hips into her mouth and hand. "I'm gonna come." I gasp as she speeds up her tongue and fingers. "come." Maddy demands, tongue returning to lick my clit. I arch my back as I let the pleasure take over my body. "Fuck! Maddy!" I moan loudly as my orgasm shakes my body.

She helps me ride out my high before removing her fingers and standing up. I look at her through hazy eyes and see her grabbing a washcloth. "That's it?" I whisper a hoarse voice.
"The guys still have to go and we both know who they'll pick." Maddy explains winking at me causing me to blush. Really?! That makes me blush?

"I'm sorry." I whisper feeling sad that they keep picking me. "It's ok. I know they have feelings for you anyways. Plus Nick and Noah are mine so you can have them." Maddy says help me put my pants on. We all laugh at her comment and she sits down next to me pulling my body so I'm leaning on her. She pecks my forehead, cheeks then my lips before returning her attention to the others. "Nick. Truth or dare?" Maddy questions rubbing my side soothingly.