🦈 5

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up to pain in my neck so I called Jeonghan immediately. He told me to meet him at his home, and he said there is a way to cure this.

"Your cure is to put your hand on my mark?" I ask. "I feel a bit better."

"Jeonghan is known for curing vampire marks," another guy said coldly. "My name is Scoup, I'm the oldest and the most dangerous vampire."

"Let me give a proper introduction," Jeonghan said. "That Scoup the oldest, I'm Jeonghan, Joshua, Hoshi the vampire-loving tiger, Woozi the shortest, Jun the calm one, Wonwoo your half brother, Dk the calmest vampire, Mingyu the tallest one. Some other vampires/mafia are not here today."

"You should see what Joshua does," Wonwoo suggested. Joshua doesn't look too happy but still shows me his office space, everything is neatly organized and decorated.

"Don't touch anything without my permission," he said. "And you are not allowed in here, only Nancy and the other seventeen members have permission."

"Who is Nancy?" I ask. "Is she your sister?"

I was standing by the door, afraid if I step a bit further something will happen, he doesn't look concerned about why I'm standing at the door.

"Nancy was supposed to be my fiance but my parents forced me to marry you," He said. "Step a bit closer I won't do anything."

Joshua stepped closer to me and I got scared, the minute Dino opened the door I ran outside surprising everyone.

"Don't tell me you scared her again," Jeonghan said. "That Scoup job."

I left before saying goodbye to anyone, I don't want to see Joshua again. There is something I don't like about him.

🦈Joshua🦈

The minutes after the leave Nancy came over complaining about how she didn't get married to me. My wedding with Yeonhwa is tomorrow and I'm scared.

"Why can't your parents let me marry you?" She whines. "I'm better than Yeonhwa and I'm richer than her. Why did she come here?"

"Oh, she needs to ask Jeonghan something about her mark," I said. "Sorry Nancy, I mark her too."

"At least you taste her blood once," she said, urging me to use my fang on her neck. "Come on, I know you are craving it badly."

Her blood isn't as sweet as Yeonhwa and it was a little bit bitter so I didn't enjoy it a lot, eventually, she let go to pick up a phone call. Her face changed and left without saying anything, I was so confused. I went outside and I saw her parents sitting with her.

"From now on Nancy can't see you anymore," her parents said. "You bloodthirsty animal vampire."

Nancy was begging her parents but nothing happened, being called a bloodthirsty animal vampire is the worst insult you can get.

"Hyung, it's okay," Dino said. "At least Yeonhwa's family accepts you."

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Tomorrow is my first time. My sibling came to visit me, and Seungwoo and Sunghwa look happy to me but Jaehwa looks like she was forced to come here.

"Our youngest is getting married," Seungwoo said. Seungwoo and Sunghwa are my half-siblings, and my family is complicated. "Jaehwa said something nice to her." Jaehwa is my true sister but she hates me a lot more than Wonwoo.

(Yeonhwa's family explanation: Her parents have two children Yeonhwa and Jaehwa but something happens both of her parents marry someone else before getting a divorce. Her dad marries Mrs. Han who already has two children while Yeonhwa's mom marries Mr. Jeon, who also has two children. Yeonhwa has 5 siblings, 4 half-siblings, and 1 real sibling. Seungwoo and Sunghwa don't know about Wonwoo and his brother, I hope this explains everything.)

"My husband is waiting," Jaehwa said. "I'm leaving."

"Who is your future husband?" Sunghwa asked. "If he doesn't treat you right, tell us."

"Joshua, biggest mafia boss," I answered. "My mom arranged this marriage. He marked me yesterday night." I showed them and they gasped loudly, it still hurt a lot but the redness has died away slowly.

I talked to Sunghwa unnie while Seunwoo played with my cat. She gave me tips about guys and mafia stuff. Seonghwa and Sunghwa get VIP spots at my wedding while Jaehwa can sit anywhere she wants since she was forced to go.

"Forget about everything and enjoy your wedding tomorrow," Sunghwa said. "We agree to have a sleepover here tonight, Seungwoo goes get our stuff in the car."

"I brought your makeup stuff in," Seungwoo said as he handed a bag to his sister. "She volunteers to do your hair and makeup."