🦈51

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I changed my flight ticket so I can go back to South Korea after a fashion show since I'm not being a judge at other shows, I wanted to surprise Joshua at home. I told Wonwoo that because I need someone to pick me up at the airport, I wonder how he is going to react.

"So you are leaving me?" Jaehyun ask. "I'm just kidding, don't worry."

"I can't wait to be a judge for a fashion show," I said. "It would be amazing to see some awesome outfits."

"It would be," Jaehyun said. "What are you wearing for the show?"

"I haven't decided yet," I said. "Probably something fancy, maybe my black and white suit."

"That would be nice," Jaehyun said. "Are you not going to tell Joshua you are coming back to South Korea?"

"No, I want to surprise him," I said. "Jaehyun, you know me and Joshua the best, let me ask you a question."

I show him the picture of Joshua and a girl, Jaehyun, look at it closer before sighing deeply.

"He might be cheating," Jaehyun said. "From what I tell the picture is not friendly and normal, something is up again. I feel bad for you, I don't know how your parents force you to marry someone like that."

"I think it's just a misunderstanding," I said. "He can't be cheating."

I sigh and go back to my work. There are a lot of things I need to fill out for the fashion show judge. Thinking about what Jaehyun said makes me sad. I thought Joshua loved me dearly but it looks like he doesn't.

The manager called me in to look over the procedure of judging a fashion show, there will be prize and ranking positions. I'm glad this fashion show only lasts for a day and after I can pack to go home, from what I can tell things are quiet there.

🦈Joshua🦈

This morning for me again I have once again lied to Yeonhwa. I know lying is not good but I can't tell her yet.

(It's morning quickly because I don't know what to write.)

"Hyung, when is Yeonhwa coming back?" Dino asks. "I miss her a lot."

"I don't know," I said. "She is busy over there."

"When are you going to tell her about your new relationship with Mina?" Scoup ask. "I don't want her to be hurt badly."

"I can't tell her," I answered. "I was planning to build my relationship with Mina a bit stronger then I will tell her."

"Are you cold hearted Hyung?" Wonwoo asked. "You want Yeonhwa to be hurt badly? What kind of husband are you?"

"Simple, I don't love Yeonhwa anymore," I answer. "I can't divorce her because my parents said no."

"I feel bad for my sister," Wonwoo sighs. "I will be in my room."

"I have to go, it's time for me to pick her up," I said. "Please don't disturb me, I want peace time with her."

When I got there she was waiting for me in a cute outfit. I gave the shirt that Yeonhwa like to her.

"Let go," she said. "Where are we going?"

"To somewhere amazing," I said. "Don't worry you will have fun." I drove her to a company that she will like (I will let you assume what company) and she did, this is a company that trains bartenders to be good toward customers. Yeonhwa will never let me go here. She said it was a waste of my time and it was not important, after looking around for a while I took her to lunch.

"Joshua Hyung, tell me you are not cheating," TC said. "If you are lucky, try to live through hell when Jaehyun finds out."

"I'm just telling her about work," I lied. "Don't worry I always love Yeonhwa."

"Who is that?" She asks right after TC left. "Does he know your wife?"

"My wife used to be in the police field," I said. "Let's finish quickly so we can go and have fun."

"Oh, I see," she said. "Can we go to an amusement park?" I nodded and drove her there. I bought a VIP ticket for her to enjoy all the rides anytime she went. One of the rides makes me uncomfortable but she enjoys it so I have to deal with it. After the ride is over I sigh with relief. I drove her to my house because she was tired and it best for her to meet the rest of my team, Scoup and Wonwoo are not happy other doesn't care making her get mad.

"Ya!" She yelled. "Your mafia leader is talking, pay attention!"

"Your receptionist has no manner," Scoup said. "Teach her manners before bringing her here, lucky for you big boss Mafia isn't here today."

I drag her to my room and give her a book of mafia manners. I forgot that Kihyun Hyung is still mad at me. If he was not about this I could get fired and banned from working again, my spot could be given to Yeonhwa.

"Big boss mafias don't like when some have terrible manners in his company," I said. "When you see him please have some manners, I will get fired if you don't." I help her study until late at night.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

TC suddenly called me about something and he said it was very urgent. I was worried because everytime they call me it is always about a bad thing and it is something bad. Hearing what he said makes me sad, Joshua and his receptionist have something going on.