🦈10

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up from multiple tubes connected to my arm and a random guy who was sleeping next to me. He looked like someone I knew but I'm not sure I could be someone in my dream.

"Yeonhwa, let me get the doctor," the guy said. I was surprised that he knew my name. The doctor went in to check on me and left. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I said. "But who are you?" I'm so confused about the guy that is sitting next to me, he seems to know me well but I don't remember anything.

"I'm your husband, remember," he said. "This is all my fault this happened, please tell me you remember who I am."

"When did I get married?" I ask. "What is your name?"

"My name is Joshua, mafia boss," he said. "You are going to be trained to be a co-mafia boss."

🦈Joshua🦈

I'm sad and surprised the doctor is correct, she doesn't remember me and anything I did to her. The doctor said she needed to be in the hospital for a couple for them to monitor her health and everything, he also let me stay with her. I will try to get her memory back and start a new happy life but Nancy would still be around, a tear fell from my eye and I felt her hand wiping the tear from me.

"Don't cry," She said. "We could be friends." I nodded but how do I explain to her parents, I can't treat her like a friend but if this helps her memory recover then I will do anything.

"Do you want to eat anything?" I ask. "The doctor said you can eat soup and food outside of the hospital, I will order a maid to cook crab soup for you."

A couple of minutes later my private driver brought crab soup for both of us. She looked happy while eating and I could see her pretty smile appear again, after eating her half-sibling came so I left to go back home and pack some clothes.

"Is my half sister okay?" Wonwoo asked. "Why did you yell at her? What kind of husband are you?"

Jeonghan shook his head and left with Wonwoo, everyone is mad at me and I deserve it.

"I already call Yeonhwa's parent," Scoup said. "They said she will stay with her half sibling Han for a couple of days until everything is normal again. Your parents want you to think about what you did. I'm disappointed in you."

Yeonhwa texted me saying I don't have to come back, tears started to fall down harder and faster. How can I live without her? Now I feel love toward her but she won't remember anything, sleeping was hard for me since I can't hug her anymore.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Sunghwa stayed with me tonight and tomorrow will be Seungwoo, Daehwa didn't bother to show up and see me. 

"You still remember us," Sunghwa said. "Forget about Joshua, he is rude."

"Haha, of course," I said. "I will remember my best half sibling. Oh hi Wonwoo."

"I can stay with her tonight, there is something I need to tell her," Wonwoo saif and Han's siblings left. "Joshua Hyung realized he loves you and he needs you, I know you don't remember him or any of the mafia people. I hope you can start a good life together again with Joshua."

"How Jeonghan," I ask. "Can I see him tomorrow."

"Sure, it's getting late, you should sleep," he said. "If you need anything I will be on the couch."

I opened my phone and texted Jeonghan. I want to know how he is doing and feeling.

Jeonghan's message

Hannie: Joshua is super sad

Me: Oh

Hannie: Scoup doesn't look too happy about this

Me: Can I see you tomorrow?

Hannie: Sure

—————————————————————

Last chapter I mention Benzodiazepines, I will explain what that means.

Benzodiazepines is a psychoactive drug, used for anxiety and insomnia.

Classified as schedule IV controlled drug.

Side effects are drowsiness, light-headedness, confusion, slurred speech, etc.

Death are uncommon but there can be a chance