🦈59

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Today is the big day I finally can show what I'm capable of, there was a lot of people and even my parent are there but my sibling isn't there. Seungwoo and Sunghwa told me they have a show to go so I understand but my actual twin sibling always pretends I don't exist.

"Welcome everyone to the biggest test in the Mafia world," Kihyun said. "Today we have Yeonhwa who is testing to be the first female mafia boss. Yeonhwa didn't come from any mafia family related but she has worked hard to show she deserves this title. Let the test begin."

Kihyun lead me to the testing room, there will be a camera around so everyone can see what I'm testing. It was a 30 minutes test and I felt pressure while being nervous, almost everyone is counting on me and I need to do my best.

30 minutes have pass and Kihyun led me out of the room to the lobby again, my parent came up to me to comfort me because I was about to cry.

"I think you did good," Scoup said. "There are some questions you could answer better but everyone has a different perspective on a situation. I'm sure you will pass."

"The result will be announced soon," Jeonghan said. "Let's party afterward." Kihyun walk out happily while holding the result, I thought he would walk to me but no he walk to the stage to announce the result.

"I have the result here with me and congratulation Yeonhwa on becoming the first female mafia," Kihyun said loudly. "The ceremony will be tomorrow, I hope to see you again."

My parents hugged me tightly for the first time in my entire life, I felt happy and accomplished something big. I went to eat with Seventeen because my parents had to go back to see Daehwa who got into a car accident. I didn't care about it because I will be living a happy life soon.

Joshua agrees to meet me at the lawyer's office tomorrow before the ceremony for our divorce paper, I will miss everyone but it is hard to live in pain for such a long time.

Breakings news: Yeonhwa is now is new mafia boss under Kihyun's company.

🦈Joshua🦈

I was happy for her and sad since today is the last day of being married to her, I still don't know where to apply maybe at a coffee shop or something.

Everyone cheers and celebrates for Yeonhwa except me, I didn't want to say anything because it would cause arguments between us and I don't want that.

"Hyung, I know divorcing her breaks your heart but you need to let her go," Dino said. "It's best for both of you."

"I know," I said. "I hope she is happier with someone new." I wasn't in the mood to eat for a family celebration so I left early. I remember when I was still the mafia boss she would always ask to come here and eat, old memories flood my head again.

Nobody questioned why I left early except for the maknae line. I understand they are still mad at me but it was a mistake.

I took all of my pictures together with Yeonhwa out and looked at it. There isn't a lot but each of them have their own meaning, now I understand the saying 'we only appreciate what we have when we lose it'. These past few days I started to appreciate Yeonhwa's love for me but it was too late.

Don't forget to vote