🦈41

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up feeling dizzy because I had been crying the whole night. I thought Joshua loved me dearly but now he wants to skip breakfast and lunch to go eat with another girl.

"Yeonhwa, you need to eat something," Dino said. "Please come out, Wonwoo and Jeonghan are worried about you."

"Will come out when Joshua is not there," I said. "I don't want to see him."

"He not here," Scoop said. "Just please come out." Scoup smiled when he sees me open my bedroom door, one of the maids cook me crab soup. Everyone is here except for Joshua, I don't know where he is but I don't care. If he love me he would stay and apologize but no he wasn't at home.

"Don't worry about Joshua, he will come home soon," The8 said. Right after The8 said that Joshua appeared with a drowsy eye and soaking wet clothes. "Hyung, where did you go?"

"I left yesterday night, it started raining suddenly and I didn't bring an umbrella," Joshua said. "So I went to a club and drank the whole night."

"Drinking?" I said. "How much did you drink?"

"Not enough," he answers. "Yeonhwa I know my mistake please forgive me, I won't do it again." He kisses me and I still can taste the alcohol in his mouth. "I love you."

"Go change first then eat crab soup," I said. "Can you make a portion for Joshua?" The maid nodded and made another bowl. I will spend my last few days here before leaving for the US. "Aww, you are wearing the t-shirt I bought for you."

"Single awareness is still alive," Vernon said. "So, I don't know how to describe it."

(Vernon has the same reason as me when a couple in school act cutely toward each other, disgusting.)

"Do you have any plans today?" Joshua asks. "I want to take you to the training field of the mafia academy."

(You think I forgot about how Joshua is a mafia too, Nah I still remember.)

"I don't have any plans and I would love to go see mafia academy," I said. My pack is almost done and I still have time to do it. I wanted to go see a Mafia academy because I didn't know that existed, the academy was different than I thought.

Everything was divided into levels and they have good manners, every student is respected and got along pretty well. Joshua led me to a room where they study about the co-mafia to pass a test. I was lucky enough not to be sent here by Joshua.

"Lucky for you, I haven't sent you here," Joshua said. "I think you should try to study here for a day."

"I'm not suitable to learn in a class," I said. "If you send me I will be mad at you."

"Welcome mafia boss," the teacher said. "I see you brought your wife." Joshua took me to the back to sit, he said he always monitors co-mafia and mafia class. The class continues normally like Joshua wasn't here, the class was quiet and normal.

"How long is this class?" I whisper. "It has been a long time now."

"This class is the longest, who got into this program there is no other class just this and training," Joshua whispered back. "You can go get lunch if you want to. Make sure to get me something too if you go."

"What if I get lost?" I whisper. "I don't want to get lost."

"You are not going to get lost," he whispered. "Take a nap, this class is long."

🦈Joshua🦈

I put my jacket on her shoulder since it is a bit cold nowadays, I listen to the teacher teach and how students respond. Everyone is active and awake, this class is better than the mafias class. Yeonhwa is still sleeping peacefully while the class is changing, certain students take on co-mafia and mafia at the same time while others only take one.

"Is the class over?" she asks in a sleepy voice. "How long have I been sleeping?"

"3 hours," I said. "Can you monitor them for a bit? I will be back, I just need some snacks." This is my first time monitoring class and it feels weird but I can do it. A few minutes later Joshua came with food and drink. "Here is banana milk for you and a snack." Joshua continues to monitor the class while I try to learn what he is doing, it is so confusing and complicated. It was peaceful and quiet until I heard yelling outside, the teacher outside rushed in and said there was a fight going on.

"Break it up," Joshua said. "There is no fighting in this academy." I broke up the fight and to my surprise, it was my old friend and another guy, who were fighting for a girl. "Detention for both of you."

"I can't get any more detention," another guy said. "Please, if I get more detention I will be expelled and disowned from my family." Another teacher took Lucas and another guy to the principal's office, class resumed normally, and it's time for lunch. Sitting in a classroom for 5 hours is boring I don't know how the student can class this long but for me, I would pass out after 2 hours of lecture.

"You can come with me to monitor a training class or you can go home early," I said. I don't want to bore her out so I give her the option to choose. "If you want to go home, call TC or any seventeen members." I follow him because I want to know what training in an academy is like. Joshua looks happy and excited to see this class.

"Why are you so excited?" she asked. "Is this your favorite class?"

"This is the class where I first met Kihyun Hyung, he was a senior watching the younger students practice," I answered. "We became fast and then I worked under his company with him. At that point I didn't know he was friendly with you because Kihyun Hyung is not the type of person to tell you about their personal life."

I spend my time explaining to her different techniques, some can be helpful but others can be dangerous.