🦈57

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early because the time in the US is different than in South Korea, Dark and Xiao were already awake waiting for food.

"Kihyun, you have work?" I ask. "It's Saturday."

"I just like to wake up early," he answers. "So tomorrow you are going to see Joshua?"

"Yes, I will have a conversation with him," I said. "I hope he can tell me the reason why he wanted to divorce."

"Good luck," Kihyun said. "I hope you have a better life." After eating breakfast I ask Kihyun to take me to see TC and his team, they look happy to see me back. A lot of things have changed and some new stuff just got add-in but overall everything still looks normal and the same, I walk past my old office, and my memory floods in again. I remember how Jaehyun always buys me coffee and chat before going to work, and TC always teases me about Jaehyun liking me.

"Welcome back senior co-captain," TC said. "I see you looking better and more active."

"Yes," I answered. "A lot better now."

"So how are you and Joshua?" Zeke asked. "Anything news?"

"I'm about to get a divorcement," I answered. "I think it is better for both of us to go our own way."

"Divorce?" Daehyun said. "I thought he was trying to get you back."

"Not anymore, apparently he has someone else that he loves," I said. "Also he was fired from Kihyun company so when I finish studying and pass my test I will be the first mafia female boss."

"Congrat," TC said. "How is Jaehyun doing?"

"He is doing well, and hasn't complained of back pain yet," I answered. "He still goes to see his specialist about his back injury."

"I see," TC said. "How about you? Is your heart doing better?"

"Yes," I answered. "Much better than before." I stay around watching new cadets train and practice using guns. I feel like my present sitting here puts pressure on the new cadets making their score better. "Hello everyone, my name is Yeonhwa, I'm senior co-captain. Before I retired I was the best sniper and I hope one of you will replace me as the best sniper, believe in yourself. One day you will reach your goal and serve the country strongly."

🦈Joshua🦈

Another boring morning I felt lonely today because my receptionist went to her hometown and I have no one close to me to hang out with. I could hang out with Seventeen but some are still mad at me. I woke up late and when I got downstairs Scoup and Jeonghan had already left, Wonwoo was there but I didn't want to say anything.

"Please don't talk to me," he said. "I'm not in a good mood." I nodded and left for some fresh air. It felt good today, no clouds, and a bit sunny with the breeze blowing.

I decided to taste the new flavor of coffee at XXX cafe. There was someone who ordered before and she kinda looks like Yeonhwa but I wasn't sure since she covered her face with a mask and hat.

After getting my coffee I went outside and outside for a walk, I saw the same girl in the XXX cafe again. This time she was with someone who looked like TC, that could be TC's girlfriend but I'm not sure.

When I got closer she does look like Yeonhwa who is being lovely to TC, they look happy together. After having a nice walk I decided to head home and everyone was there already, they looked serious and concerned.

"Joshua, you can divorce Yeonhwa but you can't get marry with your receptionist," Scoup said.
"The receptionist is getting married to someone else in her hometown."

"How did you know?" I ask. "That is false information."

"Her parents came to meet me," Kihyun Hyung said. "They said their daughter will get married to someone she loves."

I broke down crying since it can't be true, she promised to marry me when I divorce Yeonhwa but it is all gone. I rush to my room to tear the divorce paper, now I know nobody loves me like how Yeonhwa did. My eyes filled with tears again because of my wedding photo with Yeonhwa, she smiled so big that they.

(The arranged marriage is almost finished. 3 more chapters to go.)

Don't forget to vote