🦈14

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I went downstairs to play with my cat while waiting for Joshua. A few minutes later he came home with blood on his clothes. I was worried and scared.

"Joshua, are you okay?" I ask. "Where did you get blood?"

"I'm okay, I will tell you what happen later," he said and left. I was so confused so I went after him and asked.

"Why can't you tell me now?" I ask. "What are you hiding from me?"

"I SAID I WILL TELL YOU LATER MEAN I WILL TELL LATER!" he yelled. "MINE YOUR OWN BUSINESS UNTIL I TELL YOU!"

My teardrop and he snapped out of it, he was so sweet to me but now I just asked a bit and he yelled at me.

"Yeonhwa, wait," he said. "I'm sorry I didn't mean too."

"I don't want to hear your explanation, you never changed alway cold," I said. "Joshua I don't remember everything that happened before the accident but I remember some, you can't lie to me."

I walked to the living room and sat down while holding Shua, tears fell down from my ear and someone wiped it away. I thought Joshua was already done with showering but it was Scoup, he has a cold expression but is nicer than Joshua.

"Hwa," Joshua said. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you."

"Hwa?" I ask. "When did I say you can call me Hwa?"

"Yeonhwa," Joshua said. "Please listen to me, I'm sorry about everything. It is my fault this happens, my fault you don't remember most stuff that happens, my fault that I yell at you. Truly I love you."

I was shocked when he hugged me tightly. I'm not sure how I feel about this but this time he sounded confident, Joshua was prepared to tell me how he got blood on his clothes.

"I kill someone," he said. "Remember the group of bad people that were caught in front of my office, I killed their leader."

"Daehwa is not going to be happy," I said. "She will call more men to attack you, I can't believe you killed someone."

"I didn't have a choice, Kihyun Hyung told me to kill," he said. "I'm sorry if that upsets you and if your sister is angry about anything I won't let her touch you."

"When is my mafia test?" I ask. "Kihyun invited me to a beach party which means I have to leave for a couple of days."

"When you are ready you can take the test," he said. "Have fun with Kihyun." I called Kihyun immediately telling him the good news, I will leave in two days. I can't wait to enjoy the fun and excitement with everyone at the beach. "Have fun, Yeonhwa, don't forget to eat and sleep."

🦈Joshua🦈

I watch her rush to pack, 3 days without going to be hard and what if Daehwa uses those days to attack? I must prepared without Yeonhwa knowing everything, Scoup usually the person I talk first about this sometimes Jeonghan is involved too.

"Daehwa could prepare an army when Yeonhwa is away," Jeonghan said. "I will talk to Hongjoon about this. Maybe they will have a different plan than us."

I went to bed since Yeonhwa wanted to go for a walk early in the morning. She let me sleep with her tonight, everything was okay until I wanted her blood.

"Joshua, stop," she said, pushing me away but I went in harder. "Why do I enjoy this feeling?" I collapse next to her and sleep, her blood is the best but I agree to share with Scoup and Jeonghan. They still need to mark her.

———————-————————————————

To my reader who support Arranged marriage, I need your honest answer:

Do you really like Arranged marriages?