🦈60

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early to prepare myself for the recognition ceremony and met Joshua at the lawyer's office. He looked a bit sad today but there was nothing I could do. After signing the paper I took my ring off and set it there, Joshua hesitated a bit before taking it off.

Breaking news: Ex-mafia boss Joshua has divorced the new Mafia boss named Yeonhwa, fans are crying over it.

When I got there everyone just finished decorating, I thought I was going to be late. The ceremony started and I was excited, everyone was wearing a black suit because it was the requirement for the Mafia ceremony.

"Welcome everyone to the most exciting ceremony," Kihyun said. "Today I am happy to announce Jeon Yeonhwa is now the current leading mafia under my company. Congratulations Jeon Yeonhwa."

I walk up to the stage to receive my reward, Kihyun already orders my mafia uniform and it will come soon.

"Thank everyone for being here today," I said. "I didn't know I would be the boss of something big. I have a lot of things to learn and I will be delighted to learn from the best mafia boss, Kihyun."

3 month later

I have been the mafia boss for 3 months now and things are still going great. Kihyun took me a long time to a business conference in New York, and little did I know the League of Legends World Championship was happening. After a long time of convincing, I bought two tickets for me and Kihyun to the game. It was an emotional ending for both teams and for me being a person who knows nothing about the game being a bit confused.

"I never thought the world championship would be so exciting and energetic," I said. "Let's go before fans find us." We rushed to a nearby bathroom to change into normal clothes. I'm going to be here a long time waiting for Kihyun to finish his business.

"You can walk around but don't get lost," he said. "Buy whatever you want." I excitedly thanked him and walked away. I don't know what I should buy since NYC fashion is different from South Korea's fashion.

🦈Joshua🦈

It has been 3 months since my divorce from Yeonhwa. I still miss her dearly but I have learned how to forget someone. Seeing her taking a picture with another guy still makes me sad even if it is just a fan picture, I also got a new job as a barista in XXX cafe. My big house isn't here anymore since I sold it, there is no purpose in owning a mansion when you lost almost everything.

Don't forget to vote
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story finally ends after a very long time of writing, the ending is different than how it would end.

Since Arrange ended I will be working on Falling for you Faker, I hope you support my new story too.