🦈40

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early because I realized in a couple of days I will leave for the US but I haven't packed anything yet. Joshua was still sleeping peacefully until I made a noise and he woke up.

"Are you packing?" he said in a sleepy voice. "When are you leaving?"

"In a couple of days," I said. "I don't want to go either but I have to."

"I understand," Joshua said and went back to sleep. "Call me when breakfast is ready." I think he loves sleep more than anything else, packing clothes was hard since I know I'm leaving Joshua and Seventeen for a long time.

"Good morning," Dino said. "This house will be different without you."

"I know, I will try to come back early," I said. Yesterday felt like a dream to me, Jaehyun retired, and now I'm packing for the US trip. Time flies so fast, I don't want to leave but I have to finish my job.

"When are you leaving?" Scoup ask. "We can drive you to the airport."

"No thanks, Jaehyun going to the US with me, TC will drop us off," I said. "Scoup thanks for the offer. Joshua breakfast is ready." He has to work today for the entire day, he said that his work will end late so I don't have to wait.

"Thanks, babe," he said and left for work. I decided to go to the police station to see how TC is doing. I hope everyone is adapting well and everyone is.

"Everything is looking great," I said. "Aw you make a paper crown for Jaehyun's picture and it looks like you are honoring his death."

"That was Captain's idea," Zeke said. "Also we got a new teammate, this is Aiden. He is a very good rifle user. Aiden this is Yeonhwa and Jaehyun, retired co-captain and captain." I like the new person, his manner is very good.

"So that's why the old captain has a crown on his picture frame," Aiden said. "I thought he died already."

"TC, remove that crown from my picture," Jaehyun yelled across the room. "Remove it before I use my weapon against you." I laughed at Jaehyun, old but his brain is still a child. I haven't told anyone besides Seventeen that I'm going to the US with Jaehyun, I don't want anyone to worry but I know it will take time for Joshua and Seventeen to get used to not having me at home. "Did you pack for the trip?"

"Yes," I answered. "I don't want to go."

"I don't either but I need to visit my family and you have work to do," Jaehyun said. "Are you afraid Joshua will find another girl after you left for a long time?"

(Jaehyun knows something)

"I hope he doesn't," I said. "That's what I'm afraid too, I don't want anything to ruin our perfect marriage."

🦈Joshua🦈

Yeonhwa is leaving in a few days, I don't know how I feel. It is normal for business trips but this trip is different, I don't know how long she is going to stay there.

"Boss, are you thinking about someone?" My new assistant asks. "Boss, I need you to sign this." She looks cute but I have a wife, maybe being friends with her doesn't hurt. I ask her out for lunch and she agrees, her smile is different from Yeonhwa and I love it.

A couple of hours later, lunchtime has come. Little did I know Yeonhwa was going to wait for me and she saw me with my new assistant, she looked mad rushing to the door before I could react. I try to follow but she already goes on a bike with someone, and once again I mess up. Skipping lunch is not good manners but I let Yeonhwa be mad at me, she was sitting in a conference room crying.

"Yeonhwa," I said. "Let me explain."

"If you truly love me there is no need to explain anything," she said. "If you truly love me you won't accept to go to lunch with someone when you know your wife will be waiting."

"Yeonhwa, it is not what you think," I said. "Let me explain. I want to go to eat lunch with her because she is my new receptionist and I want her to be familiar with her work."

"Why are you holding her hand?" She asked. I didn't know what to say after that. "You don't even know how to answer. TC can you take me home?" She left with TC while I tried to not cry.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I cried while TC was driving, I can't believe Joshua was thinking of cheating before I left for the US.

"Are you okay?" TC asks. He pulled over to the side for me to calm down a bit. "If you need to talk you can talk to me and Jaehyun or the team."

When I got home everyone was confused because Joshua was supposed to have lunch with me but I came home early.

"Don't tell he cheated," Scoup said. "I don't know what to say."

"I did not cheat," Joshua said. "It's just a misunderstanding."

"Misunderstand?" Yeonhwa asked. "You know I alway want to eat lunch with you and you ask another girl to eat lunch with you, how is that a misunderstanding?"

"He went with another girl?" Wonwoo asked. "Hyung you promise you will care for her and never do anything wrong for the rest of your life."

"Let me explain, I honestly want to go out and eat lunch with Yeonhwa but my new receptionist doesn't know how the work goes and I want to help her," Joshua said. "I just want to have 1 lunch with someone else and not Yeonhwa. Why are you so clingy to me?"

"CLINGY," I YELL. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY I'M SO CLINGY?. BECAUSE I'M YOUR WIFE AND IT IS IMPORTANT TO EAT LUNCH WITH YOUR WIFE SINCE YOU CAN'T EVEN EAT BREAKFAST WITH ME. WHEN WILL YOU NOTICE THAT I MAKE BREAKFAST FOR YOU EVERY MORNING AND YOU CAN'T EVEN SIT DOWN AND ENJOY BREAKFAST WITH ME."

"Joshua, Yeonhwa is right you need to look bad at what going," Scoup said. "I know you spend your time with her but eating with the person you love is important, Yeonhwa is leaving for the US soon so try to spend time with her."

🦈Joshua🦈

After she yelled at me I realized it was my mistake for saying she was so clingy and now she is not going to talk to me ever again, I want to spend the last couple of days with her before she leaves for the US. This is all my fault, this marriage has turned out not as good as I thought it would be. I do love her but sometimes I lose my feelings. Is it normal to lose feelings toward someone and then love them back immediately after?