🦈22

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up early to find Joshua's note, the note said I had to go somewhere, and I would be back soon. The maid already cooked breakfast for me and Joshua, they all look at me weirdly when I walk out of Joshua's room.

"What do I call you?" one of the maids asked.

"You call her anything not by her name, only Seventeen can call her name," Joshua said. "Let's eat breakfast." The maid makes crab soup for us and it is my favorite food. After eating I went with Joshua to his company since he wanted to introduce me to everyone. I didn't know Nancy worked there so she wasn't happy that I got full permission as a mafia boss, since I haven't take my test yet I don't have to do anything except for organizing Joshua's messy desk. "Just wait here, you can take a nap if you want to."

"What do you want me to do?" I ask.

"You can do anything you want," he said. "You can organize this desk, this will be yours when you pass your test."

There not a lot of thing but dust and some old paper mostly just random thing, Nancy walk in mad to Joshua. Nancy is super mad but Joshua still come and peaceful mostly he ignoring her, after a few minutes of listening to her being mad she finally calm down and sat on the couch.

"This ain't fair," she said. "Why can she have full permission but I can't?"

"I need to stop bothering me," he said. "Yeonhwa when you are finished come here."

"That's not fair, why do you love her now?" Nancy asks.

"Because she has the potential to be the first female mafia," he said. "Being the first female mafia will bring a lot of good things to my company." She sat down and ignored us, I went to Joshua's desk and he made me sit on his chair. "Just sit down, look at you perfect Mafia boss. Open the drawer there, a little surprised."

When I opened the drawer there was a new phone and macbook, he bent down and whispered into my ear.

"Thank you Joshua," I hugged him tightly. "I love it." It was almost lunch time and Joshua invited me to lunch while Nancy threw a tantrum about not getting invited. "Security guard make sure Nancy doesn't make a mess in Joshua's office." He bowed and left. Today is a cool day so we went by motorcycle.

"Can I trust you?" Joshua asks.
"Joshua, I'm licensed to drive, don't worry it will be safe," I said. "I won't go faster than 80 mph."

"What?" He asks in a surprised voice. "I will hold on tight." I laughed before giving him a helmet, Joshua also gave me the address for our lunch. He got scared when I sped up to stop. "Why did you do that? That was scary."

"Sorry someone is calling me," I said. I connect the call into my helmet and private so Joshua can't hear it.

🦈Joshua🦈

The way she spoke I could tell she was talking to a guy or someone that was close to her, the call was still going on while she was driving.

"That was Kihyun, Shua started meow crying and he doesn't know what to do," she said. "Shua stopped crying because Jeonghan played with him. Kihyun has a pet but still doesn't know how to stop a cat from crying."

I laugh a bit and order my food, I love to eat bbq so this is a perfect chance for me to be alone with Yeonhwa. She orders soup and fish with white rice, every time I look at her I get mesmerized by her prettiness. After eating she drops me off at my office before heading home. Today is a good day for me. Seeing her happy makes me happy too. I wish we could be like this from the start but it is my fault that she use to be afraid of me.

"Hyung, you look happier than normal," Dino said. "Did you go out on a date?"

"Maybe," I answered, leaving everyone in shock. How I'm feeling right now can't be described, I just feel happy and excited.