🦈48

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Today I met up with the fashion team for the first time, everyone is ready for the upcoming big fashion show. Unfortunately, I won't be participating but I will watch from the side. I haven't called Joshua but he updates me with some selfie pictures and a video of him singing Sunday morning, he is still obsessed with that song.

I get to see a sneak peek of the upcoming fashion show, everything is decorated neatly. I have a VIP ticket so I get to meet all the people who going to be in the fashion show, I heard some superstar models are going to be here. After looking at everything I waited for Jaehyun to pick me up since he doesn't let me drive, Connecticut is different from New york.

"What are you going to wear to the fashion show?" Jaehyun asked. "Make sure to send your outfit in the group chat."

"I will, I will post on Instagram too," I said. "Let's go home, I'm tired. Still not used to Connecticut's time."

"Same, I canceled all afternoon plans to sleep in," Jaehyun said. "Should we have a movie marathon?"

"Yes, I wish Joshua was here," I said. "Should we watch a scary movie?" Joshua called in time before the movie started, and he agreed to watch the movie while on facetime. "Joshua, I wish you were here."

Joshua through facetime: I wish to, I miss you a lot

We chatted a while before the movie started, I felt sad because Lucifer is Joshua's favorite show and we always watch it together but now I'm watching it with someone else.

🦈Joshua🦈

I watch Lucifer through my facetime screen before going to sleep. Yeonhwa told me after this show she will take a nap and call me when I wake up. I don't know if I should ask when she will come back but her business is important and I don't want to rush her to come back home. Now I realized sleeping without someone you love is hard and sad, I wonder how she feels like sleeping by herself on a big bed.

"Hyung," Wonwoo said. "It's late, you should sleep. I know you miss her."

"I can feel the pain in her heart," I said. "I just want to remove all the sad painful things from her but I can't."

"Joshua, you need to rest," Scoup said. "I'm for sure Yeonhwa wants you to be healthy too."

"I know," I said. "Let's sleep and everything will be okay tomorrow."

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I woke up 3 hours later,  Dark and Xiao were already awake but Jaehyun was still sleeping. There was an ingredient so I made bibimbap which made my cat hungry. I made extra since Jaehyun will be hungry when he is awake.

"Smell good," he said. "Did Dark and Xiao eat?"

"Yes, I brought cat food for them," I answered. "Later can you take me to the supermarket?" He nodded and sat down to eat, bibimbap is the easiest food to eat while being lazy to cook. "I need to put Dark and Xiao in my room before we go."

Jaehyun took me to H-E-B because it was easier for me to find what I needed and he said it was the best supermarket place. I found a new toy for my cat including Shua and Dior. It feels weird walking around the market while people are looking at you, I'm sure people here know Jaehyun and I hope no one recognizes me.

After shopping for a while, I finished buying everything. Dark and Xiao were excited to play with a new toy while Jaehyun collapsed on the couch.

"I wonder how Joshua goes shopping with you and not be tired," Jaehyun said. "40 minutes buying food feels like 3 hours long."

"Jaehyun, he is my husband and the husband must know how long their wife will shop," I said. "He is tired but he doesn't want to make me mad so lying is the best. I will make Jajangmyeon tomorrow." Jaehyun cheered and left for his room. Tonight I probably won't sleep since my nap was very long. I wonder if Joshua is available for me to talk to him and the other seventeen members, he calls me first and we talk. Shua the cat stays with Joshua because he needs a little animal running around.