🦈26

🦈Joshua🦈

Today is the day I get to go home, after spending 3 days in the hospital I miss seeing Yeonhwa's cat. Everyone threw a welcome home party for me from what I can tell they are planning to get drunk tonight but for what reason?

"So we decided to get drunk earlier than Yeonhwa's test since she would be tired that day," Dk said. "Let's start packing and then we can drink later."

"You all planned this without me?" I ask.

"Yes, Yeonhwa knows about this," Seungkwan said. "Let's pack guys." I got a new suitcase for new clothes and another thing, everyone uses a suitcase but Yeonhwa uses a duffel bag. "Fancy, let go, we are going to be late for our flight."

"We are flying there?" I ask. "Why are you flying?"

"Jeju island is a good place to get drunk," Seungkwan explains. "So we are going there." Fans crowded around taking pictures of us and trying to get our attention, a lot of fans talked about Yeonhwa and how they disliked her. "Wear this, don't listen to them." Seungkwan gave her noise cancellation headphones and it was a good idea, if I was her I don't want to hear hate comments. Fans definitely follow us, some try to get closer but our security guard stops them. Yeonhwa holds on tighter to me. I can feel that she is scared.

Finally, we got on the airplane safely at last but not safely. I think Yeonhwa is afraid of flying but we can only fly to Jeju Island.

"Are you afraid of flying?" I ask. "You can hold onto me, rest your head here." She nodded and leaned her head on my shoulder, Jeju is not that far from South Korea so it is good. It was only a 1 hour and 10 minutes long flight so we didn't get food but flight attendants gave us some food during the flight. I got soup for Yeonhwa and myself. Our flight was a bit delayed so that's why they passed out food. The weather forecast in Jeju is bad so we have to land somewhere for a bit.

"I checked the weather and it was clear," Seungkwan said. "It looks like airplane food for lunch." After a while of waiting, we got to a random hotel and waited until the storm in Jeju was over. This was my first time going to Bijindo. I'm not sure what to do. Since there are fewer hotels and 4 people have to be in the same room, I get to stay with Yeonhwa, Scoup, and Jeonghan.

"Can we just stay here and not go to Jeju island?" Jeonghan asked. "There is a storm in Jeju and if we go there we might not be able to get back to South Korea."

"Ask Seungkwan, he is the one who plan this," Scoup said. "I kinda don't want to go to Jeju, this season is the storm season."
"We don't have to go to Jeju, let's find what we can do here," Seungkwan said. "I have already talked to our next flight to cancel and refund the money. I heard hiking is extremely popular in Bijindo."

"Let's rest tonight and then we can hike tomorrow, the storm should clear up tomorrow," Joshua said. "Tomorrow night we can party."

"I have a party house we can use to party tomorrow night," she said. "My parent doesn't care if I mess up the whole house." Scoup left to buy food for us since the hotel restaurant is not open at this hour, he returned with chicken and soup.

"Thank you Scoup," Yeonhwa said. "You are the best."

I watch her eat chicken and soup . She looks so pretty and sweet.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I brought my computer to watch Kdrama since there was no plan today and cuddled with Joshua. Bijindo isn't a bad place to visit but I wish we were in Jeju, Jeonghan took a nap on the couch while Scoup try to find good visit place here.

"Why do we have to hike tomorrow?" Scoup said while pouting. "I hate hiking."

"It would be fun," I said. "We can hike a little bit and party early."

Scoup make me resight some rule of being a mafias boss, some of the rule Joshua already broke but he still a mafia boss. After saying all the rule Scoup want my blood but I said no which make him pout badly, he mood changed when I said yes.

"Yeonhwa, everyone loves you," Joshua said. "I'm going to take a nap." I lay down next to him and drifted to sleep too, his warm hand grab around mine making me feel warm.

Don't forget to vote