🦈19

🦈Joshua🦈

I left Yeonhwa to spend time with Nancy, I bought her a lot of things today including some new shoes and accessories.

"I love you," she said, kissing me on the cheek. "You are the best, just divorce Yeonhwa."

"I can't because her family still needs my family's help," I said. "I still can lie to her and spend time with you."

Lying to your wife is not a good idea but my feelings for Yeonhwa are not strong enough, I do love Yeonhwa but love in a different way which means tonight is the day I need her blood. When I get home, guests are still there and Yeonhwa is wearing different clothes, I drag her into my room and I slowly take off my shirt.

"Joshua," she said. "I thought you were with your friend?"

"I was but I need you more," I said as I got closer to her. "I need your blood."

I sank my teeth into her neck slowly tasting the sweet rich blood she has, after taking her blood I left to change to sleep clothes. I do have feelings for Yeonhwa but I can't tell if I love her or like her as a friend. I joined the party downstairs with Scoup and Jeonghan.

"Where were you actually, Hyung?" Dino asks. "Are you out with Nancy again?"

Yeonhwa walks down after Dino asks the question, she looks mad and an upset tear starts to form around her eye.

"You never love me," she said. "This is all a lie."

"Listen to me please," I said. "I didn't mean to."

"You only need me when you are craving for sweet blood," she said. "Filing a divorce right now is the best but I can't." She went up to her room and closed the door hard leaving everyone in shock, now they know I'm only using her for sweet blood. Scoup and Jeonghan went after her while other members shook their heads and left.

"Hyung, you need to fix yourself," Jun said. "Yeonhwa is the one for you, she loves you but you never love her back."

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

I cried nonstop, I thought he truly loved me and forgot about Nancy but this is all a lie. (Honestly I would get a divorce at this instant.) Scoup and Jeonghan went to comfort me but nothing worked, I just want to feel love for once in this marriage.

"You need some rest," Jeonghan said. "Scoup will stay with you."

I heard Joshua ask Jeonghan about me outside of my door, everyone is allowed in here except for Joshua. My parents agreed for me to divorce him when I pass co-mafia bosses and my company is stable again, it would be better for both of us going our separate ways.

"Here is your crab soup," Jeonghan said. "You need to eat something, you still look pretty when you cry."

Jeonghan's cooking skill is the best, after eating I lay down to sleep. Scoup sat on the floor while I took a nap, eventually I tucked on his shirt and he immediately lay down.

🦈Joshua🦈

"How is she?" I asked. "Can you tell her I'm sorry?"

"She is sleeping, Scoup is in there with her," Jeonghan answered. "She doesn't want to talk to you."

I went to my room and lay down thinking about what I was doing that hurt Yeonhwa, it's true I only used her for sweet blood and denied my feelings. We never got any sweet memories. I have some with Nancy but for Yeonhwa it is just our wedding picture, I wonder how she would react when I'm still her teacher for Mafia stuff.

"Hyung, Yeonhwa requested someone else teach her," The8 said. "Sorry Hyung, Scoup and Jeonghan taking over starting tomorrow."

Tear started to fall down from my eye and I drifted to sleep easily.