🦈16

🦈Joshua🦈

I don't remember what happened last night but the whole house is a mess, I remember Sana has been taken to the dungeon for questioning and other things.

"Good morning boss, Yeonhwa already left with Kihyun," one of the maids said. "She said the beach party is canceled so Kihyun is taking her out for fun."

"When I'm at work, does she study her notes?" I ask. Her notebook was on the couch so I picked it up, there was a little note. I was surprised at how she learned it looked like she doesn't care anymore. I went to find Scoup and Jeonghan to tell them about this and they already know.

🦈Yeonhwa🦈

Today was a fun day. I love to hang out with Kihyun and he always lets me buy anything I want. When I got home everything was quiet and one of the maids told me to go to Joshua's office, I'm scared and nervous.

"Yeonhwa, why aren't you studying for your test?" Scoup ask. "You know we put a lot of trust in you to be the co-mafia boss or maybe one day you can take over."

"I'm very disappointed in you," Joshua said. "Having a co-mafias boss will make it easier for me to do work, I don't want to hear your explanation. I will tell Kihyun Hyung to cancel all plans you have with him."

"No, you can't do that," I said. "I deserve a good life, Joshua living with you is like living in hell." I went to my room and slammed the door. Shua was waiting for me on the bed, sleeping peacefully.

"Shua, why is Joshua like that?" I ask. "He can't cancel all my plans with Kihyun, Shua. Do you think Seungwoo and Sunghwa will let me stay with them for a few days?"

Shua meow back means he agrees a bit but at the same time I can't leave without telling so I decided to tell Jeonghan and Scoup only then write a note for Joshua. Shua, Dark, and Xiao are coming with me, my stuff is already packed so I just need to find the time to leave.

"Jeonghan, I'm going to stay at my half-sibling's house for a while," I said. "I will write a note to Joshua."

I quickly wrote a note to Joshua and left, Jeonghan hugged me like I'm leaving forever. Seungwoo was waiting for me without Joshua knowing anything, this was my first time bringing all of my cats to my half-sibling's house.

"If you need to cry, cry," he said. "What's wrong? Tell me."
"Joshua is the problem," I said. "I forgot to do some notes and he wants me to cancel all of my plans with Kihyun, '' I wrote a note to Joshua. Jeonghan was about to cry."

"It's okay, stay with us as long as you want to," he said. "Sungwoo would love to see you and your cat." An hour later we arrived at his house, Sungwoo was in the front waiting for me, smiling happily. She holds Shua and starts twirling him around, Dark and Xiao jump on the couch and lay down.

"Dark is getting older and older," I said. "Xiao is getting old too but Shua is still young."

"You just got Shua?" Sungwoo said. "Did you buy it yourself or did you buy it for yourself?"

"Joshua bought Shua for me but now he's mad at me and I'm mad at him," I said. "Let me stay with you."

"Of course, this is your room and your cat," Seungwoo said. "Sunghwa will be home but I will be working but don't worry I will buy you your favorite food."

🦈Joshuap

She is gone and I'm trying not to cry, this is my fault again I always make her sad and worry. There is no way she wants to go back with me now I miss her and everything I said is wrong, very wrong.

"Joshua, let her be herself for a couple of days and then apologize," Jeonghan said. "Don't worry this has happened to me before." He gently pats my back and tells me I need some rest. I look over my memory of me and Yeonhwa. I love to see when she smiles and looks happy, tears fall harder for me. Now I know I love her truly and dearly, maybe my love for her is imperfect but I can't show it to her.

'Perhaps we're not perfect yet. It might be love.' -Dk

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think Yeonhwa and Joshua will be together again or will they file a divorce?

Comment what you think. Have a good day or night. Once again thank you for supporting Arranged marriage, I will spoil the next book soon. I hope you support the next one soon like this one and Untitled Wonwoo.